CanuckInUSA

We need to stop dividing ourselves and unite against the BBG.

The every day common citizen who leans to the political left or the political right need to stop bickering with each other and unite against the Bilderberg Group. These elitists are trying to make us all into slaves and they are succeeding while we continue to allow the wedge to be driven between us. If you already know about the Bilderberg Group then you don't really need to watch this video. If you don't know about the Bilderberg Group I highly recommend that you take the hour so out of your life and watch it. This video is made by a Canadian so there are a lot of Canadian references and Canadian politicians. But the same shit is going on on both sides of the border.

Say "no" to the Bilderberg Group. They are out to make us their slaves.

PS: even if you do know about the Bilderberg Group it is a very well made video and you should watch it if you have some free time. What I liked best about the video was how the author slammed the political leaders on the left and the right. It was spot on how these political elitists are fucking us all over with the monetary policies of their global banker buddies.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I thought I would bump this up, i did a search and there it was, and what do you know...

... the outspoken left and right on here have nothing to say about it.

How about you all tell us your thoughts on these elite and how you think they may effect your life.

Do you know who they are, do you care and do you think we can do anything about it?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

It seems ignorance is bliss when it comes to this subject.

I'll make it easier for you;

Bilderberg Group

Rather bizzare for a bunch of outspoken individuals on politics, to not take any interest in this. Or even deny that they have any influence on what your politicians say and do.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I again refer to the principle that one should not attribute to conspiracy that which is easily explained by incompetence.

There are, in fact, conspiracies - some more covert than others. However, when the Business Plan of an organization lays out the most profitable strategies, it does not rise to the level of conspiracy.

"You are just trying to make money!"

"That is how we stay in business. Your point?"

In any event, it is not the Bilderberg Group or any other nefarious organization that is responsible for the ongoing implosion of our way of life. It is us, and the incomptence is on our part.

I can speak for the United States, but would have related observations for other countries in which I have lived.

We have been poisoned by various fairy tales, as Don Henley put it, to the extent that we have operated on the basis of suspended disbelief for all too long. We have become used to getting what we want now, and paying for it later (if at all).

We have become oblivious to bloated overhead, and somehow expect "someone else" to make things affordable. This goes for medical care, consumer goods, energy - you name it.

We have traded personal responsibility and accountability for our shot at the Litigation Lottery, and the Someone Else who is expected to make it all affordable for us is an insurance system that we distrust and deem too expensive.

Since by payment in specie (gold, silver) we would have run out long ago, we adopted fiat currency (backed by nothing) as the norm - despite the fact that historically fiat currency ALWAYS reverts to its inherent worth: zero.

In the name of humanitarian compassion we have paid the underclass to breed without limit, so that when they have to operate without a social safety net they are doomed.

We are beyond the tipping point, and it is our own fault. Regardless of how badly the BBG et al may suck, it us who have empowered them. The BBG and its clones are but a reflection of our own failings, hardly the cause.

I suppose blamestorming may make some people feel better, but it will not change the outcome.

BSBD,

Winsor

We have traded personal responsibility and accountability for our shot at the Litigation Lottery, and the Someone Else who is expected to make it all affordable for us is an insurance system that we distrust and deem too expensive.

Since by payment in specie (gold, silver) we would have run out long ago, we adopted fiat currency (backed by nothing) as the norm - despite the fact that historically fiat currency ALWAYS reverts to its inherent worth: zero.

In the name of humanitarian compassion we have paid the underclass to breed without limit, so that when they have to operate without a social safety net they are doomed.

We are beyond the tipping point, and it is our own fault. Regardless of how badly the BBG et al may suck, it us who have empowered them. The BBG and its clones are but a reflection of our own failings, hardly the cause.

I suppose blamestorming may make some people feel better, but it will not change the outcome.

BSBD,

Winsor

Sounds like you've read Parliament of Whores. At the risk of ruining the conclusions for those that may yet check it out; it turns out that the biggest whore is the public at large. Too many are willing to sell their principles and loyalties for a few cheap goods and lots of coddling.

In the long term it will end, or to be more accurate, the cycle will continue. The system will implode, recover, and begin anew. You'd think we'd learn these lessons as they are pretty obvious when looking at history over the long term. However, because the cycle often takes so many generations to run, and because the pain is forgotten and the coddling feels good, we go headlong into the next cycle.

Democracy is still a relatively young experiment, but it hardly appears to be able to solve all the problems of the world. Maybe it is a problem of scale. How do we scale the chatracteristics of healthy individual behavior (survival, accountability, and liberty) up to a system of governance that actually works?

Could it be there is no solution? Is individual responsibility not compatible with governance beyond a certain scale? If so, then we are either doomed to a Borg-like future in which we surrender our individuality to a peaceful but incredibly boring existence (door #1), or we will be forever embroiled in cycles of social chaos and/or warfare (door #2).

Which door each person would choose (if we had such a choice), would probably depend on each person's station in life; which is of course completely irrelevant in the discussion of long-term solutions.

The gonzo whopper moral dilemma of all time.

So go cast your vote as if it matters, which, for the short term it does; but of course over the long term is an exercise in futility.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

It seems ignorance is bliss when it comes to this subject.

I'll make it easier for you;

Bilderberg Group

Rather bizzare for a bunch of outspoken individuals on politics, to not take any interest in this. Or even deny that they have any influence on what your politicians say and do.

And as luck would have it, the vast majority of the Bilderberg group is Jewish and also targeted by white supremacy groups.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t602766/

You're such a predictable anti-semite

A commonly-expressed idea. Thus, it's not unreasonable to consider whether halting the current practice of paying (or increasing) welfare on a per-child basis would result in reduced birth-rates. I suspect it would not. Historically, poverty and scarcity of resources does not result in people having less sex; but even in modern times, poor people use artificial birth control much less than more affluent people do. So logically the result would not be a reduction in the birth rate, it would be an increase in the infant and childhood mortality rate.

Undoubtedly, there are some that would say that such is natural selection in a purer form: fewer people surviving to "breeding" age. I might impugn the true motives of their inner heart; but in any event, it seems to me that human ethics should militate in favor of taking people beyond the more brutish aspects of the state of nature.

A commonly-expressed idea. Thus, it's not unreasonable to consider whether halting the current practice of paying (or increasing) welfare on a per-child basis would result in reduced birth-rates. I suspect it would not. Historically, poverty and scarcity of resources does not result in people having less sex; but even in modern times, poor people use artificial birth control much less than more affluent people do. So logically the result would not be a reduction in the birth rate, it would be an increase in the infant and childhood mortality rate.

Undoubtedly, there are some that would say that such is natural selection in a purer form: fewer people surviving to "breeding" age. I might impugn the true motives of their inner heart; but in any event, it seems to me that human ethics should militate in favor of taking people beyond the more brutish aspects of the state of nature.

My strong recommendation is that public assistance be contingent upon sterilization - of both parents and offspring.

This sounds harsh, but the principle is simple. If, during your childbearing years, you can personally afford the reversal process, you MAY be able to afford children. If you cannot afford return to fertility, you certainly cannot afford children.

People who have children responsibly do not tend to have very many. They are very expensive.

People for whom kids are a cash crop have lots.

Until such time as we address this reality, the results we will obtain are unpleasant and unavoidable.

BSBD,

Winsor

My strong recommendation is that public assistance be contingent upon sterilization - of both parents and offspring.

Worthy of an intellectual discussion a la Swift's A Modest Proposal; but it will never happen.

Propose something that might just be happen..able.

And as luck would have it, the vast majority of the Bilderberg group is Jewish and also targeted by white supremacy groups.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t602766/

You're such a predictable anti-semite

I am against greedy corporate horders meeting with media cartels and politicians in secret organising our future yes.

So yes it is predictable, but what are your thoughts on this type of conduct?

I will ignore the racism comments.

I lothe racism, but I lothe corruption just as much.

You seem to be trying to find an excuse to ignore it.

Why?