captain1976

The year 1947

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an unidentified flying object with 5 aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell New Mexico

This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and other federal agencies.

However, what you may not know is that in the month of April 1948 (9 months after that historic day), the following people were born:

Al Gore
Hillary Clinton
John Kerry
Bill Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles Schumer
Barbara Boxer

Goes to show you what happens when aliens fuck mules and sheep. Did you ever wonder why they support illegal aliens?
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

Albert Arnold "Al" Gore, Jr. (born March 31, 1948)
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (born October 26, 1947)
John Forbes Kerry (born December 11, 1943)
William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe III, August 19, 1946)
Howard Brush Dean III (born November 17, 1948)
Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi (born March 26, 1940)
Dianne Goldman Berman Feinstein (born June 22, 1933)
Charles Ellis "Chuck" Schumer (born November 23, 1950)
Barbara Levy Boxer (born November 11, 1940)

0 of 9. I was hoping at least one would be correct. We could use some alien intelligence around here on Earth. Additionally, the gestation period of mules and sheep is not nine months.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, witnesses claimed that an unidentified flying object with 5 aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell New Mexico

This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the US Air Force and other federal agencies.

However, what you may not know is that in the month of April 1948 (9 months after that historic day), the following people were born:

Al Gore
Hillary Clinton
John Kerry
Bill Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles Schumer
Barbara Boxer

Goes to show you what happens when aliens fuck mules and sheep. Did you ever wonder why they support illegal aliens?

It would be funny IF, and ONLY IF, those dates were true. Which they are not, by many years in some cases (Kerry was born in 1943, Pelosi in 1940, Bill Clinton in 1946, etc).

Instead it just reflects badly on you for posting garbage.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>However, what you may not know is that in the month of April 1948 (9
>months after that historic day), the following people were born:

>Al Gore

Born March 1948

>Hillary Clinton

Born October 1947

>John Kerry

Born December 1943

>Bill Clinton

Born August 1946

Most good jokes have an element of truth in them. So maybe using these people might work better if you can find a way to connect them:

Paul Cellucci, republican governor of Mass.
Gerry Sikorski, democratic representative from Minn.
Katie Pierson of the B-52's

I just picked it up from a flyer I found. I didn't research it but though it was fun

i will cancel the thread

Kind of explains the reliabilty of the news from the right. I think fox, Newsmax, etc gets it's news from scraps they find laying around in the street too.