StreetScooby

Who likes to work hard?

So tell us, Streescooby, what is hard work?

At what point is your definition of hard work the only definition of hard work - and why is this explicitly clear?

>These things should be self evident.

Well... they aren't though. What makes something "hard work"?

So tell us, Streescooby, what is hard work?
At what point is your definition of hard work the only definition of hard work - and why is this explicitly clear?
>These things should be self evident.
Well... they aren't though. What makes something "hard work"?

Well, the thing is, he gave a definition earlier that was essentially working hard enough to get by without government assistance. To me, that's just "work", but if that's what he's calling "hard work" I guess that's his definition.

I think what makes that a kind of crappy definition though is that I think a LOT of people that are barely getting by work WAY harder than a lot of people that are getting paid six figure (or higher) salaries.

People don't get paid for how "hard" their work is. That's pretty much never been the case.

Look at any restaurant. Who's working "harder"; the dishwasher or the cute chicks at the reservation desk?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>Look at any restaurant. Who's working "harder"; the dishwasher or the cute chicks at the reservation desk?

I experienced this first hand. The dishwasher probably works the hardest, then the cooks, then the sever's assistants, then the servers. The servers are there for half the time, and make much, much more - especially at the fine-dining restaurant I cooked for.