rushmc

Obamas Justice Dept

From the Washington (comp)Post no less.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jul/30/no-3-at-justice-okd-panther-reversal/?feat=home_cube_position1

From the article.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights said in a June 16 letter to Justice that the decision to drop the case caused it "great confusion," since the NBPP members were "caught on video blocking access to the polls, and physically threatening and verbally harassing voters during the Nov. 4, 2008, general election."

"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Great article - very well thought out and a pleasant read. But, I think you meant the Washington Times - almost as prestegious as the WaPo and founded by the Hon. Rev. Sun Myung Moon. I like it for it's unbiased views and because it pisses of liberals.
"Safety First! Fun Forever!"

From the Washington (comp)Post no less.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jul/30/no-3-at-justice-okd-panther-reversal/?feat=home_cube_position1

I stand corrected. It is the Times.

I suppose is make CBS look un-biased by comparison huh....:D

Points are still the same.

But, if you are OK with voter intimidation then you should really love this Obama justice dept.

And by the way, it is on video and is on the site linked. View and comment if you dare.

Oh nipple_boy

From the article.

Great article - very well thought out and a pleasant read. But, I think you meant the Washington Times - almost as prestegious as the WaPo and founded by the Hon. Rev. Sun Myung Moon. I like it for it's unbiased views and because it pisses of liberals.

Abraham Lincoln

But, if you are OK with voter intimidation then you should really love this Obama justice dept.

And by the way, it is on video and is on the site linked. View and comment if you dare.

Oh nipple_boy

What? What is this reading carefully and then quoting or comenting business? Obviously I am in the wrong forum.

I bid you Good Day Sir. Good Day Sir!

Nipple Boy

A-19820
"Safety First! Fun Forever!"

Oh nipple_boy

What? What is this reading carefully and then quoting or comenting business? Obviously I am in the wrong forum.

I bid you Good Day Sir. Good Day Sir!

Nipple Boy

A-19820

Good day to you too!:)
Abraham Lincoln

It is alright, the only people prevented from voting were white, and they probably would have voted for McCain anyways.

"Justice was done" is probably what the Obama appointed DoJ concluded.

None of really saw anything, the DoJ and Obama knew that those were not black panthers committing voter intimidation, but rather some Hasidic Jews dressed up like big scary black men.:|

After all it could have been Matisyahu:P