nerdgirl

Fines based on income

So you took option 2 and were careful not to speed for 6 months?

I'd say it works. For 6 months. So maybe they should make it a year instead of 6 months.

My driving habits didn't change one bit. but the point was that it is more revenue generation than anything since the least expensive was also the most attractive and there was no difference in price for different speeds.

(Assuming you mean deferred, not differed.)

Yep, auto spell on my iPhone bit me again!!!!:D
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Who knows. Possibly there have been citizen complaints.

I have been told by police officers that there are not "quotas", but that they are expected to issue a certain amount of citations. There is no fixed published number, but issue too few and he said you will have to explain why you had so few.

So while it may not be a "quota" according to them you still have to make "X" number to stay out of trouble. Now, that may not apply to your department, but for the departments around Dallas, they all seem to agree there is an "unofficial" quota.

Looks like an entry in the "How many legs does a dog have if you call a tail a leg?" contest.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.