Skyrad

Saudi's Ban offensive USA from their roads.

Been there much???? I have actually been to the Kindom of Saud.

I've never been to Saudi Arabia. I have been to several other predominantly muslim and/or arab countries. I'll stand by my statement.

You should go.... be sure to take your wife with you and see how she feels about them just a few minutes after exitiing their airspace.

I took my wife to an arab country (Tunisia) and they treated both of us very well.

You generalized far too much on this subject.

I've never been to Saudi Arabia. I have been to several other predominantly muslim and/or arab countries. I'll stand by my statement.

You should go.... be sure to take your wife with you and see how she feels about them just a few minutes after exitiing their airspace.

I took my wife to an arab country (Tunisia) and they treated both of us very well.

Tunisia is not THE Kingdom.

I would think even his conservative wife might have an issues with how women there are really treated... I was amazed at how easily most women I met there actually made excuses for the treatment of being third class citizens.... amazing what no hope of any change will do to foster doormats.

Those that do show support I have a feeling speak with forked tounge.

And I'm the one that started the Tonto talk? :D:S

Glad its funny to you.. but you are again way off base.. but I expect nothing less.

I will call it this way then.. MOST of the ARABS... are lying sacks of pig shit when it comes to support for the USA... I think their actions in removing any jews from their countires..... is very instructive of how they truely feel.... let alone the religious policies in those countires based on Sharia.... that effectively outlaws any other form of belief.

And MOST of the muslim world is not far behind them.... irresepctive of what language they speak or what ethnic group they belong to..... people who practice ethnic cleansing are like that.

Really? How very informative of you, clearly you have an encycolpaedic knowledge of all things Islamic. I'm suprised that GW Bush didn't make in charge of the State Department.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

In the Army? Stuffing burgers from the PX behind a fence guarded by Marines. No wonder you know so much.:S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Tunisia is not THE Kingdom.

I would think even his conservative wife might have an issues with how women there are really treated... I was amazed at how easily most women I met there actually made excuses for the treatment of being third class citizens.... amazing what no hope of any change will do to foster doormats.

Are you withdrawing your comments about arabs in general now, and restricting yourself to the Saudi royal family?

Really? How very informative of you, clearly you have an encycolpaedic knowledge of all things Islamic. I'm suprised that GW Bush didn't make in charge of the State Department.

Actually I know far more than YOU would ever give me credit for... but thats ok.. I understand men with limitations.

If I had been there ... I would have made sure that the moron in charge would have had a far harder time running off to Iraq for his and Dick's and Rummy's circle jerk.

Eyes on the prize.... go after those who attacked us.. INCLUDING the criminals in the ISI and a few thousand madrassa grads from Waziristan.

As for Saudi... I think 4 fully fueled airliners to certain "sacred sites" in the kingdom during a certain time of the year would be a good enough payback for fostering the hatered toward all of us poor unbelievers in the west that is endemic there.

In my opinion..the ONLY thing that gets theirr attention is being more powerful and cruel than they are...... and paybacks are a motherfucker.

When dealing with the people in that region.... weakness only begets more pain in the long run... hit them hard and make sure they KNOW it will be harder the next time.

In the Army? Stuffing burgers from the PX behind a fence guarded by Marines. No wonder you know so much.:S

FAIL

try again

I was there as an Instructor...putting up with spoiled morons.. who were fucking worthless in the air and on the ground. I turned down a very well paying job with Northrop to go back.. as a contractor.... I think the words were something like take your job and shove it.

BUTT your post does point out why you have so great an attitude.. you are a cook in the British Army...:S:S:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

As for Saudi... I think 4 fully fueled airliners to certain "sacred sites" in the kingdom during a certain time of the year would be a good enough payback for fostering the hatered toward all of us poor unbelievers in the west that is endemic there.

From what you said above one can only conclude that the only difference between you and the supporters of 9/11 is ideology. Glad to know that you believe that mass murder by airliner is totally acceptable.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

From what you said above one can only conclude that the only difference between you and the supporters of 9/11 is ideology. Glad to know that you believe that mass murder by airliner is totally acceptable.

I just am not one of those turn the other cheek kind of people.. that is seen as weakness by muslims.....comparative religion was very eye opening....... if you hit me.. I am going to hit you back so hard it is going to hurt your grandson. If a large number of people are unwilling to live in peace..and want a jihad...... I say give them the very best war we can... let Allah sort them out as needed.....

The Saud's came to power on the backs of the Salafists/Wahabbi's..... they have fostered this extremest crap thruout the muslim world ....they pay these assholes NOT to attack them.... I think the chickens need to go home to roost.>:(>:(>:(