freeheelbillie

Obama pulls GM from NASCAR

Perhaps it would be a good business decision for them to pull out. Depends on how much it costs them and how much they might lose in sales (is it really effective as advertising?) It might be good for them to not face the possibility of losing to Toyota powered cars.

Honda recently left F1 racing, but of course they weren't terribly competitive either.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Perhaps it would be a good business decision for them to pull out. Depends on how much it costs them and how much they might lose in sales (is it really effective as advertising?) It might be good for them to not face the possibility of losing to Toyota powered cars.

Honda recently left F1 racing, but of course they weren't terribly competitive either.

I think you missed the point.

Honda left without being told to by the federal government.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Sure it isn't an April Fool's gag? They can't be serious.

BTW, I've escaped any gags so far today; save for the wierd stuff I ran into when I had cause to visit Wiki. But I suspect when I get home to the kids there will be some sort of goofy stuff waiting.

Nothing like this though. Truly devestating.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Sure it isn't an April Fool's gag? They can't be serious.

BTW, I've escaped any gags so far today; save for the wierd stuff I ran into when I had cause to visit Wiki. But I suspect when I get home to the kids there will be some sort of goofy stuff waiting.

Nothing like this though. Truly devestating.

I'm betting on April Fools...but if I'm wrong, then hey...let the games begin.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I cut and pasted the url from his post. Not my fault the link doesn't lead anywheres. :P

actually, you added a
to the string somehow, and that's why it failed.

Well then I guess html is playing a joke on me because when I goto edit there is no
in the string. :S
www.FourWheelerHB.com

actually, you added a
to the string somehow, and that's why it failed.

Well then I guess html is playing a joke on me because when I goto edit there is no
in the string. :S

At the very end of your url, there is a line break at the very end. I removed it when I made my Clicky above.

Interestingly,
appears as four characters in kelpdiver and your posts, but, when editing, only appears as an invisible line break.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!