rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

You are using logic to try to shed light on a subject for someone with deeply engrained emotive based paranoid delusions.

Rhys needs genuine help; these internet debates just serve as a positive feedback loop for his delusions.

For mine too. I love conspiracy theory in the same way I loved X-files.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

You are using logic to try to shed light on a subject for someone with deeply engrained emotive based paranoid delusions.

Rhys needs genuine help; these internet debates just serve as a positive feedback loop for his delusions.

Were you more inclined to root for Scully or Mulder to be correct?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Were you more inclined to root for Scully or Mulder to be correct?

In the alternate X-files universe, Mulder was actually almost always right and Scully, the supposed person of scientist, would time and time again scoff at his 'supernatural' theories despite having seen a mountain of evidence to support them. She tried her best to ignore this evidence because it went against her recieved wisdom. She was often afraid to admit the truth because it would destroy her world view.

To Rhys, we all live inside an actual alternate 9/11 universe where his videos are proofs, his engineers are the only qualified experts and his ramblings are concise physical explanations. We refuse to see the truth even through this mountain of 'evidence'. We are the Scullies to his Mulder.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I don't think you all understand how far I go in this respect. I've programmed my computer so that anytime I click on this thread it will also loop THISvideo in the background.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher