Andy9o8

Happy Festivus for the Rest of Us

On this special day, I just want to say that I love you guys - but I have grievances! ;)
(Read the article).

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/southflorida/story/823440.html

Grievance: for gOD's sake, do something about your spelling. Oh, and vote Communist. That is all.

(Edited to add the mandatory ;) above, and some other stuff, to clarify intent. sigh...)

No, it was said tongue-in-cheek - a take-off from the article. All in good fun.

(Example from the article):

Casuso, along with her friends and co-workers from the Gamestop store she manages, will gather round the pole and air their grievances.

'I plan on telling someone, maybe a certain boyfriend, `I hate that you pay more attention to your video games than to me,' '' she says, laughing. 'And to my employees who show up, I plan to say, `You disappoint me every time I ask you to put away the games and you don't listen.' And I'll tell my stepbrother, `I hate sharing the bathroom with you'.''

No, it was said tongue-in-cheek - a take-off from the article. All in good fun.

Better xmas. If you can deal w/ all those FAGS>http://home.att.net/~frankpat/kw97.html ;) Have fun people and a Merry XMas to all
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I like the idea, but the name bugs me. Sounds like a festival to celebrate pussy running sores.

BTW, there is a store brand of canned goods up here named Festal.

No way do I buy any of it.

Could have to do with the summer of 1971 when I had a series of a dozen humongous boils (actually carbuncles I believe). Doctors never did figure it out, I think it might have come from swimming in a really nasty mucky golf course slough. The kind with 6 inches of water and 3 feet of goose poop.

Anyway, Happy Festering Sores Day to all.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley