headoverheels

scary pumpkin

Obama will likely be the next president and I can live with that but what will be scary as hell is Obama with a democrat controlled House and Senate with 60+ Democrats that rubber stamps everything BO does. Checks and balanceas are good but they may diminish after 11/4.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Obama will likely be the next president and I can live with that but what will be scary as hell is Obama with a democrat controlled House and Senate with 60+ Democrats that rubber stamps everything BO does. Checks and balanceas are good but they may diminish after 11/4.

They will still be there.

He'll be writing checks and we'll be picking up the balance.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I favor Obama over McCain, but I do think you have a good point here.

So I think I will vote for the Republican candidate for Congress on Nov. 4th.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Are those 60+ democrates incapable not allowed to think for themselves then?

Are those 60+ democrates incapable not allowed to think for themselves then?

Of course they are. But do you really think they will? I sure don't. With a 2/3 majority they can do as they wish for the most part.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.