ExAFO

My FL Non-Res CCW Permit Application...

...Is in the mail.

You bet your ass that the moment I cross the Mississippi or Ohio rivers out of IL, my .380 will be on my hip...

Fuck the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Illinois. Kim Jong Il hasn't got shit on Daley and Blagojevich....
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

IIRC, the combination of Florida and Utah CCW reciprocity gives you coverage in something like 36 of the CCW states...

Alaska: Any law abiding citizen may carry a concealed firearm with a valid driver’s license.

Vermont: ANYONE, state citizen or not, can carry concealed.

Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennesee, Utah: all recognize valid CCW permits from all other states.

2006 data
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

IIRC, the combination of Florida and Utah CCW reciprocity gives you coverage in something like 36 of the CCW states...

I was going to get Utah, but that one's not valid in FL. I'm much more likely to visit FL than UT, so you do the math...

That's pretty cool and a good idea. I didn't know that any states issued non-resident permits.

I wonder which states issue non-resident permits, and what combination of permits from different states would provide maximum US coverage.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

That's pretty cool and a good idea. I didn't know that any states issued non-resident permits.

I wonder which states issue non-resident permits, and what combination of permits from different states would provide maximum US coverage.

Florida

Utah

So if FL and UT are the only states that issue non-resident permits, it looks like getting one of each will only add Missouri.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

So if FL and UT are the only states that issue non-resident permits, it looks like getting one of each will only add Missouri.

That's not what he said. Many states issue non-resident permits. The combination of Florida and Utah (IIRC) gives you the most "coverage" of CCW legal states.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That's not what he said. Many states issue non-resident permits. The combination of Florida and Utah (IIRC) gives you the most "coverage" of CCW legal states.

Oops. Got it now.

-NickDG

...Is in the mail.

You bet your ass that the moment I cross the Mississippi or Ohio rivers out of IL, my .380 will be on my hip...

Fuck the Democratic Peoples' Republic of Illinois. Kim Jong Il hasn't got shit on Daley and Blagojevich....

Why exactly are you living in Illinois since you clearly hate the place? It's not like you are chained down or anything.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.