Richards

Lawyer-Max security pennitentiary is death sentence

Pssst you are the one that wants to kill em outright yup great position to be talking morality from.. OH YES.. thats right... the Right wing is good at that sort of hypocrisy:S

The prison system does not provide an adequate environment (because people like you wish to make prison an environment where individuals are dehumanized and confined without human interaction which is often a contributing factor in their negative behavior) for individuals to understand their actions, understand the consequences of their actions, and rehabilitate. Thus, I choose to the death penalty.

You obviously lack reading and comprehensnion skills because I am not a Republican (I have stated this on multiple occasions).

I never said deprive them of the things to sustain life... but most of the molseters have ruined multiple innocent lives.. that is already not human.. they chose their course.. God gave man free will.. they willfully attacked the most innocent among us.. they do indeed need to suffer removal from our midst. Give them every book written on what its like to be attacked by one of them..>:(

You speak against using religion when others use it as an argument but then you speak for using religion when you use it as an argument. You also speak more about revenge than punishment ... very civil. :S
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

I think these two excerpts pretty much say it all:

Fuck him.

Delorme pleaded guilty in 2001 to sexually assaulting a seven-year-old girl in a Tim Horton's bathroom while on a supervised day trip from Brockville Psychiatric Hospital. He was 37 at the time.

and...

Justice Morin's statement also said Delorme has made "no clinical progress" in his treatments, often refusing counselling and refusing to take drugs to control his sexual impulses.

So, he's a dirtbag AND he doesn't want help?
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

So you chose to take the low road and fit in with the good old boys network, which you so readily deride, instead of the high road, and showing your moral superiority, as you do here?

I love it when the right wing moralists show up.... and start yacking about morality..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and equating a few cuss words to lack of morality.. when you support WAR.. killing your neighbors for so many percieved offences..... selectively applying 3000 year old laws when it suits you... Yeah.. you guys in the rightr wing crack me the fuck up with your "PSUEDO-RIGHTEOUSNESS"..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GO sit in your fucking church and get a grip on what is really important will ya????

You obviously lack reading and comprehensnion skills because I am not a Republican (I have stated this on multiple occasions).

You can claim anything you like.. it dont make it so..My comprehension of your numerous positions sure aint libertarian.... and it sure as hell aint anything that looks like a democratic platform...so what do we have left...hmmmmmmm

You can claim anything you like.. it dont make it so..My comprehension of your numerous positions sure aint libertarian.... and it sure as hell aint anything that looks like a democratic platform...so what do we have left...hmmmmmmm

Independent
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Independent

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats precious

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and Mike.. I have voted for numerous republicans in the past including Nixon and Reagun( turned out to be mistakes...shoulda known better).. those wh really were centrists.. but the Neo-rePUBICan party is so far right of center I have not seen one I could vote for in years... but you would know all about that because yall are so right of cneter.. EVERYONE looks like a liberal to you.

Independent

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats precious

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't understand what is so funny (or precious), I am an Independent.

On a graph with straight conservative at -10x and straight libertarian at +10y, every political test I've taken plots at -0.5x / 9.5y ; almost a straight up libertarian.

Of course, to some that means that I *must* be all the way over at -10x / 0y..... :S
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Nowhere did Brodsky say that he is trying to get Delorme off and kept out of lock-up.

I didn't say he wanted him out of the lock-up. I said he was trying to put him in a lower security or a mental hospital.

A screwball that committed crimes against children is in definite mortal danger when mixed in with the general prison population. Ergo, the reference being effectively sentenced to the death penalty.

I am not suggesting that he should be put in general population. I am saying he should be in max security but in segregation.

Even segregation is no guarantee against attack from others. So what degree of "exposure to danger" is acceptable?

IMHO, a minimum degree of exposure is the call...for anyone, not just this bozo. Is that do-able in the present prison system? No. Not even close to it.

So, in a nutshell, for this guy, maximum security segregated from others.

I am confused about your point here. First you say that segregation is not safe and then you go on to say max security is required. I am not trying to be difficult but I am not sure where you stand. My understanding is that segregation is much more secure than most people beleive. It is not pleasant, and it is bleak but they are safe. Clifford olson, paul bernardo, peter whitmore and their kind have done just fine in there.

In the extereme other end of the spectrum, throw 'em all together, give them weapons and let it be the survival of the fittest with no contact whatsoever with prison guards..in fact, lock 'em away securely enough and you wouldn't need prison guards...except to video the carnage and post it on YouTube. Would that satisfy any of the bloodthirsty?

Are you refering to me with the "bloodthirsty" remark? Obviously you have not been reading my posts on this thread. I have been suggesting that they provide him with protection all along. My argument for putting him in maximum was based on public safety, not bloodlust. It should have been quite evident in my posts. I am not sure where you are seeing bloodthirsty in my posts on this thread. I have certainly not suggested anything as remotely extreme or ridiculous as the words you are trying to put in my mouth.

Amazon has her head screwed on semi-straight.

Again, if you have actually been reading my posts, I have agreed with everything she has said.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Again, if you have actually been reading my posts, I have agreed with everything she has said.

Amazing aint it:ph34r:

Speakers corner. What can you do?[:/]
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

but, but, when I read Richards' posts I don't want to vomit and laugh at the same time

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

but, but, when I read Richards' posts I don't want to vomit and laugh at the same time

?

?

{{your delivery is a tad more palatable and prone to productive discourse - Jeanne's has a 'different' flavor and intent, even when pitching the same positions, but, she's used up all her bannings for the year and is safe until New Years}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I dont particularly care to make it palatable to a bunch of dumb as dirt and prowd of it...dorkweeds who wership at the feet of an incompetent buttstain and his yes men.

And yes I spelled a couple words wrong to make it comprehensible the the aforementioned posters

I dont particularly care to make it palatable to a bunch of dumb as dirt and prowd of it...dorkweeds who wership at the feet of an incompetent buttstain and his yes men.

I'm so glad I didn't have a mouth of soda just then.
:D:D:D

Hey... I am havin fun here....;)

.. but you're not being civil.

It's fun like running up behind a pregnant woman with a handful of groceries and hitting her in the back of the head and then running away before she sees you.

understand? (It's an east coast-west coast thing)

Hey... I am havin fun here....;)

Its good you are having fun. You sound like an ignorant fool. Its your liberalism coming out again.
By the way i'm not a republican, I am a conservative. I don't vote party lines. I vote for people with common since that aint ignorant. Sorry you already lost my vote.

Its good you are having fun. You sound like an ignorant fool. Its your liberalism coming out again.
By the way i'm not a republican, I am a conservative. I don't vote party lines. I vote for people with common since that aint ignorant. Sorry you already lost my vote.

Not a republican... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shoot em all....yup now there is a conservative value for you:S:S:S:S:S

You sound like an ignorant fool

By the way.. with the area I bolded.....well.... I am glad we have determined what is and is not.