Balls

A gun post not by JohnRich

Went shooting the other day. I haven't shot much more than my Glock 19 lately. I shot a few other guns that friends have and realized that my stock Glock sights suck. I love the gun, but I want new sights. I've looked at trijicon and meprolights (sp?), but they seem a bit expensive. Any other good aftermarket sights? Which are the best best between the trijicons and the meps?

-Guns are evil and cause crime... We know. Save it for another thread.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

A ghost ring would look cool but it's for concealed carry, so I'm leaning away from something that is snag prone.
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

I'm happy with the Trijicon night sights on my Sig P-239 and Colt LW Commander.

Depending on what you think you want/need, you might look at the fiber optic sights. They are less expensive than night sights but are a big improvement over many stock sights.
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition"...Rudyard Kipling

Check out Dawson Precision sights. The sight picture is amazing. These sights are more geared towards competition shooting than personal defense. I love my fiber optic front. Great setup
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.