ExAFO

I just got a new toy also...

Why did you go with the .32 instead if the .380?
Nice weapon, in either case.

.32, smaller for concealed carry and less chance of over-penetration in a close quarter fight.

Reminds me of a line from Johnny Dangerously.
"It's an 88 Magnum...It shoots through schools."
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

My new toy, Miss Moneypenny...

Me likey. And when the Supreme Court overturns the handgun ban of DC that will similarly overturn the Chicago ban, I shall be keeping it when I move back there.

I just got the Glock 32. 357/Sig a couple weeks ago. I would like a PPK tho.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Its a nice little plinker, for close range. Mine's a .380 caliber. Takes me a few rounds to get proficient again at anything over 20 feet if I haven't been plinking regularly.
Did you know that in Ian Flemings' books, Bond carried a .25 caliber Berretta, later changing to a 9 mm, but I don't think it was a Walther. James Bond carried a Walther only in the movies.
M forced Bond to switch weapons after his Berretta snagged in the home made chamois shoulder holster Bond used and was nearly killed by a kick to the shin from a poisoned spike concealed in the shoe of Blofeld's girlfriend.
Zing Lurks

I had one for about 20 years. Found it worked best with Winchester Silvertip JHP's as it never had the energy to reliably expand anything else. Overpenetration can still be an issue at close range with FMJ's.

Shot one made by Manhurin this past weekend and managed to hit a 1l Coke bottle at 90m 1 time out of 7. The rest were within a foot or so. The same sights that make that possible are small and difficult to pick up in a hurry or darkness, so as with all small calibers, practice, practice, practice!

Great gun. Small, clean, simple, reliable, classic. Congratulations!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I had one for about 20 years. Found it worked best with Winchester Silvertip JHP's as it never had the energy to reliably expand anything else. Overpenetration can still be an issue at close range with FMJ's.

Shot one made by Manhurin this past weekend and managed to hit a 1l Coke bottle at 90m 1 time out of 7. The rest were within a foot or so. The same sights that make that possible are small and difficult to pick up in a hurry or darkness, so as with all small calibers, practice, practice, practice!

Great gun. Small, clean, simple, reliable, classic. Congratulations!

t

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.357_SIG;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.