akarunway

I got up this morning and

was on my balcony (whilst drinking my morning screwdriver) and I heard the http://patriotfiles.org/Pledge.htm being crammed down the kids throats on a a loud speaker. Kinda reminded me of Germany yrs ago. Why the fuck should I pledge allegiance to a FUCKIN CORRUPT GOVERNMENT?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Why the fuck should I pledge allegiance to a FUCKIN CORRUPT GOVERNMENT?

You don't have to. Freedom of speech includes the right to remain silent.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Nobody is saying you should. You can pledge allegiance to any fucking country/flag/government you want or none at all. A lot of good men died so you could have that right. So quit your fuckin bitchin.

Nobody is saying you should. You can pledge allegiance to any fucking country/flag/government you want or none at all. A lot of good men died so you could have that right. So quit your fuckin bitchin.

Hey. Fuck you. My old man did 300 missions in NAM and I did my own tme. FUCK YOU
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Hey. Fuck you. My old man did 300 missions in NAM and I did my own tme. FUCK YOU

whoa.....maybe your post should read.
"when i got Up this morning.... I had a Bug up my ass.":|

you don't pledge allegiance to ( as you say ) "a F%#@*n corrupt govt."

you pledge allegiance to the FLAG.... and to the Republic for which it stands.....

as for corrupt..... well maybe this current administration has EARNED itself that label.....and most would NOT disagree with you...

that doesn't mean the whole country is FUCKED UP..... to use your terminology.......

just certain individuals, in both the public and private sectors...
a little respect to those who respond to you, seems to be in order....however.

peace...

jmy

jmy

Do you think you're something special? Like I said, you don't HAVE to say any pledge you don't want to, you have the freedom to make that choice. Some people make the choice to recite the Pledge....are you suggesting we take that right away from them? Same as you have the choice to make an ass of yourself here. (Which, by the way, you're doing a pretty good job of.)