Para_Frog

Politics Should Stop at the Shores

You’re missing the point “Marty”. One he is trying diplomacy good, two he speaks the truth. Believe it or not speaking the truth and NOT talking about bull shit all the time is valued. If he can bring peace and understanding two someone who is not an ally now but might be one in the future good for him.

It is great for the people of the world to see that not all of us are as stupid as are chimp in charge. I think it is great that our worst enemies understand that the desire for this bloodshed is not supported by most Americans.

Now go fly on your skateboard.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Wow. How do you breathe without illustrated directions?

Lets see I was right about the war in Iraq when many were wrong even in the beginning, I predicted what would happen so I feel comfortable with my self as I have never been part of the herds of sheep.

So other then saying that I am stupid do you have any thing to add?

Let me guess like so many other right wingers when you run out of facts you start with the insult trust me I am not surprised. I have dealt with sheep before and they are absolutely lost with out their master. Even sadder is that they always need someone to lead them and can never lead.

BAHHHHHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:P

you have a good day, and if you want me to send you my diractions let me know you are in need.

Tell you what...show me how smart you are by pointing out in my OP where I disagreed with anything Kucinich said. You can highlight it, but remember that it may not come off the screen when you're done:

He is very much entitled to his opinion; I disagree with the venue. Syrian-sponsored interests try to kill Americans everyday.

They are NOT an ally. This appearance just feeds the fire of our enemies.

Kucinich

M'kay?
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Tell you what...show me how smart you are by pointing out in my OP where I disagreed with anything Kucinich said. You can highlight it, but remember that it may not come off the screen when you're done:

Then why so angry?
You did say

They are NOT an ally. This appearance just feeds the fire of our enemies.

And I disagree I think honesty and diplomacy (with our so called enemies) is a refreshing change.

Hold on hold on I am turning blue.

1. open mouth
2. Inhale
3. Exhale
4 repeat

thank god i was dieing for a sec.

Oh yea Drugs are bad M'kay

Oh, I'm not angry - just amazed is all. The occasional reminder of the failings in our school system sometimes catches me off guard.

And to clarify, the OP was to spark a debate on the proper venue for our personal national discourse. Not about the substance of said discourse.

I personally think Kucinich is a fucking moron, which explains a lot about this thread drift, but that was not the target of the OP.

Back to the regularly scheduled program...

It is improper to soil our government (dicked up as it may be) to an enemy of the state.

Discuss.
- Harvey, BASE 1232
TAN-I, IAD-I, S&TA

BLiNC Magazine Team Member

Oh, I'm not angry - just amazed is all. The occasional reminder of the failings in our school system sometimes catches me off guard.

And to clarify, the OP was to spark a debate on the proper venue for our personal national discourse. Not about the substance of said discourse.

I personally think Kucinich is a fucking moron, which explains a lot about this thread drift, but that was not the target of the OP.

Back to the regularly scheduled program...

It is improper to soil our government (dicked up as it may be) to an enemy of the state.

Discuss.

I couldn't agree more. It is irresponsible for an elected official to meet with one of our enemies and trash our current policies even though they are clearly less than ideal. Dance around the issue all you want but Syria and Iran are not our allies. They never will be. No amount of "peace talks" will change that. The fact that Kucinch disagrees is his right. But he should not take his beef overseas. it is clearly an attempt for some publicity for his presedintial aspirations. I have a better chance of getting elected president.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

Oh i know and i agree thank god i didn't go to your school system.

I mean more then 40% of the country doesn’t even know who attacked us on 9-11 you would think if they didn’t remember anything they would remember at least that.

I deal with stupid people every day.

Again I stand by my comment, as I don’t believe it is off topic just because it doesn’t agree with your view.

I think it is great that he is showing the world that not all of America is in the same boat as the President. You think he should not have discussed it out side of our borders to our “enemy” I disagree

get over it.