dweeb

Dr. Laura's soldier son has rape-torture-pedo website.

Dr. Laura son linked to lurid Web page
Site contained violent, sex-oriented images one official called 'repulsive'

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_5934072

The soldier son of talk radio relationship counselor Laura Schlessinger is under investigation for a graphic personal Web page that one Army official has called "repulsive."
The MySpace page, publicly available until Friday when it disappeared from the Internet, included cartoon depictions of rape, murder, torture and child molestation; photographs of soldiers with guns in their mouths; a photograph of a bound and blindfolded detainee captioned "My Sweet Little Habib"; accounts of illicit drug use; and a blog entry headlined by a series of obscenities and racial epithets.
The site is credited to and includes many photographs of Deryk Schlessinger, the 21-year-old son of the talk radio personality known simply as Dr. Laura. Broadcast locally on 570 KNRS, "Family Values Talk Radio," the former family counselor spends three hours daily taking calls and offering advice on morals, ethics and values. She broadcast a show from Fort Douglas, in Salt Lake City, last week.

--

"Yes . . . F---ING Yes!!!" said one blog entry on the Schlessinger site. "I LOVE MY JOB, it takes everything reckless and deviant and heathenistic and just overall bad about me and hyper focuses these traits into my job of running around this horrid place doing nasty things to people that deserve it . . . and some that don't."

--

Since Deryk Schlessinger deployed earlier this year, his mother's talk show increasingly has been focused on the battles being waged in Iraq and Afghanistan and the wars' effects on families back home. Meanwhile, the radio host has taken to referring to herself as "the proud mother of a deployed American paratrooper" and speaks frequently about her soldier son before military audiences nationwide.

--

Deryk Schlessinger's Web site indicated the 21-year-old soldier is stationed in Kandahar, Afghanistan, where, the site's author writes, "godless crazy people like me," have become "a generation of apathetic killers."
The site indicated Schlessinger's team has survived numerous mortar, rocket and roadside bomb attacks. It also included several graphic cartoons. In one of the stick drawings, a top-hatted man laughs as he rapes a bound and bleeding woman in front of her family. In another depiction, a man forces a boy to perform oral sex at knifepoint as the child's mother pleads for her son's life.

Great family values they have there.

Cartoons and foul language are NOTHING compared to the reality in Iraq. It sounds to me like he was embracing the horrible aspects of what he was doing in order to get through what he had to do over there - kill people. So what?

War is horrible. People die and are raped and worse. It is, has been, and will always be so in war.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

War is horrible. People die and are raped and worse. It is, has been, and will always be so in war.

To get our youth to fight, we must first dehumanize the enemy. Once we've succeeded at that, the potential for atrocity is magnified exponentially.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Shit like this statement makes my blood boil.
I wonder if you would say the same and as casually if it were an American solder being raped tortured and killed.

God save us from people like you who simply play off horrible atrocities as long as it is not being done to them but being done by them.

Fucking ridicules.

I also love the beautiful post that just said "So?"

Damn fine examples of humanity right there.
:|[:/]
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Shit like this statement makes my blood boil.
I wonder if you would say the same and as casually if it were an American solder being raped tortured and killed.

God save us from people like you who simply play off horrible atrocities as long as it is not being done to them but being done by them.

Fucking ridicules.

I also love the beautiful post that just said "So?"

Damn fine examples of humanity right there.
:|[:/]

I was not making a judgement, just stating the cold hard truth. If you knew me at all you would know that I don't approve of such things done to anyone.

If you can name a clean war that occurred at any point in human history, I will reconsider my statement.

Part of my friends' training, if I recall correctly, was to jam his thumb into an orange another friend was holding on his face, while the friend was screaming his face off, to simulate jamming his thumb into an enemy combatants eye.

notice I said training, not in the back yard for fun

Terrible things get to be less terrible (to you at least)the more often you do them.

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC

Were not discussing if war is bad or if horrible things happen in war. We know they do.

We are speaking of a solder that is glorifying and is proud to be a murderer, torturer, and rapist.
The crimes that happen during a war are just that crimes and are in no way the normal expectation for a solder. To play it off as oh well it’s the norm is a crime it’s self.

We except others to keep to some sort of standard even in war. That’s how we put people in jail for war crimes when they brake the law.

To make it seem like not such a big deal is not right in my opinion.

Part of my friends' training, if I recall correctly, was to jam his thumb into an orange another friend was holding on his face, while the friend was screaming his face off, to simulate jamming his thumb into an enemy combatants eye.

notice I said training, not in the back yard for fun

Terrible things get to be less terrible (to you at least)the more often you do them.

.jim

When did he get his rape training?:S

Killing enemy combatants can’t be done by giving them ice cream. I understand killing enemy solders and that it is not like the movies when a man dies.

Rape, Torture with a racist flair to it I don’t remember or know of any one who has been trained like that.

this is not normal

included cartoon depictions of rape, murder, torture and child molestation; photographs of soldiers with guns in their mouths; a photograph of a bound and blindfolded detainee captioned "My Sweet Little Habib";

and no one should protect it

[reply}

We are speaking of a solder that is glorifying and is proud to be a murderer, torturer, and rapist.

Are we? I have not seen his web page, have you?

I'm sorry, but cartoons, no matter how vile, just don't concern me that much. Sometimes people use such things as coping mechanisms to deal with horrible circumstances. Until we have some evidence that this person committed a war crime of some sort, I'm not going to pass judgement.

I'm sorry, but cartoons, no matter how vile, just don't concern me that much.

It is possible that this is a window as to what this guy is really all about. If it is merely fantasy well, he has some serious problems in his head. If he acts out these fantasies of rape, child rape, torture and murder... if he hasn't yet... he most likely will eventually.
Looks like a bright red flag warning.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

It is possible that this is a window as to what this guy is really all about.

It's also possible that he has a sick, fucked up sense of humor, which is not a crime. Speculating on this sort of thing can only lead to the 'thought police' brigade, which I have no interest in.

From George Carlin:

You know that. Lots of people. Lots of groups in this country want to tell you how to talk.
Tell you what you can't talk about. Well, sometimes they'll say, well you can talk about something but you can't joke about it.
Say you can't joke about something because it's not funny. Comedians run into that shit all the time.
Like rape. They'll say, "you can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny."
I say, "fuck you, I think it's hilarious. How do you like that?"
I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd.
See, hey why do you think they call him "Porky," eh? I know what you're going to say.
"Elmer was asking for it. Elmer was coming on to Porky.
Porky couldn't help himself, he got a hard- on, he got horney, he lost control, he went out of his mind."
A lot of men talk like that. A lot of men think that way. They think it's the woman's fault.
They like to blame the rape on the woman. Say, "she had it coming, she was wearing a short skirt."
These guys think women ought to go to prison for being cock teasers. Don't seem fair to me.
Don't seem right, but you can joke about it. I believe you can joke about anything.
It all depends on how you construct the joke. What the exaggeration is. What the exaggeration is.
Because every joke needs one exaggeration. Every joke needs one thing to be way out of proportion.
Give you an example. Did you ever see a news story like this in the paper?
Every now and then you run into a story, says, "some guy broke into a house, stole a lot of things, and while he was in there, he raped an 81 year old woman."
And I'm thinking to myself, "WHY??? What the fuck kind of a social life does this guy have?"
I want to say, "why did you do that?" "Well she was coming on to me. We were dancing and I got horney.
Hey, she was asking for it, she had on a tight bathrobe." I'll say, "Jesus Christ, be a little fucking selective next time will you?"

Now, speaking of rape, do you know what I wonder? I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole.
These are the kind of things I think about when I'm sitting home alone and the power goes out.
I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole. I mean per capita, I know the populations are different.
Most people think it's the equator, I think it's the north pole.
People think it's the equator because it's hot down there, they don't wear a lot of clothing, guys can see women's tits, they get horney and there's a lot of fucking going on.
That's exactly why there's less rape at the equator. Because there's a lot of fucking going on.
You can tell there's a lot of fucking at the equator, take a look at the population figures.
Billions of people live near the equator. How many Eskimos do we have?
Thirty? Thirty five? No one's getting laid at the north pole, it's too fucking cold.
Guys say to their wives, "hey tonight honey, huh, tonight, huh?"
"Are you crazy? The wind chill factor is three hundred below."
These guys are deprived. Their horney. Their pent up. Every now and then...p-pmm...they bust out, they got to rape somebody.

Now, the biggest problem an Eskimo rapist has, trying to get wet leather leggings off a woman who is kicking.
Did you ever try to get leather pants off of someone who doesn't want to take them off?
You would lose your hard-on in the process.
Up at the north pole you dick would shrivel up like a stack of dimes.
That's another thing I wonder.
I wonder, does a rapist have a hard-on when he leaves the house in the morning,
or does he develop it during the day while he's walking around looking for somebody.
These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.