dorbie

Phoney who falsified war crimes confessions is charged

Looks like the charges are not directly related to his more grandiose lies about war crimes but directly to a falsified discharge document and benefits claims.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,274097,00.html

I could think of a few more things I'd like to see him charged with, it's a pitty this is all they've got on him.

In one videotaped interview, a skinny, stuttering Macbeth, dressed in a camouflage jacket, described slaughtering hundreds of people in a mosque: “We would burn their bodies ... hang their bodies from the rafters in the mosque,” he said.

All lies, he was booted out of the army after only 6 weeks.

pssst... John... you forgot the tag... ;)

He wasn't replying to you, it's just not always about YOU. At least condescend appropriately and honestly.

I know he wasn't...but just FYI...it's not about YOU, either.

I was responding to John's "it must all be a Bush conspiracy" comment.

I believe I made my feelings about MacBeth obvious in my first post. Please allow me to clear things up for you:

MacBeth is gutter slime trying to ride the coattails of men and women immensely better than he is. He was caught out trying to do it and is now paying for his mistakes. Good riddance.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>This must be a conspiracy by Bush to discredit his truthful stories...

Or, apparently, Al Qaeda. They have been blamed for doing this sort of thing:

-----------
The MySpace page, publicly available until Friday when it disappeared from the Internet, included cartoon depictions of rape, murder, torture and child molestation; photographs of soldiers with guns in their mouths; a photograph of a bound and blindfolded detainee captioned "My Sweet Little Habib"; accounts of illicit drug use; and a blog entry headlined by a series of obscenities and racial epithets.

. . .

Army spokesman Robert Tallman . . . said "it may be possible that our enemies are actually behind this. "Our enemies are adaptive, technologically sophisticated, and truly understand the importance of the information battlespace," Tallman continued. "Sadly, they will use that space to promulgate and disseminate untrue propaganda."
---------------

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_5934072