Andy9o8

Why aren't the Bush daughters in Iraq?

I was wondering why the college roommate's sister's cousin's nieces of this random person I saw on the drive in to work wasn't in Iraq?

I mean, since Bush says it's a nobel war and all how dare those nieces just blow it off.

(When does the actions of the adult children of a person have anything to do with them?)

It reflects upon the way they were brought up by the father. It reflects on whether the father ever said to the daughters: "I'm sending thousands of your age cohorts into harm's way, so maybe you should set the same example your grandfather did and volunteer to serve, too".
Compare: John McCain's son, USMC, who stands a very high likelihood of being deployed to Iraq.

It reflects upon the way they were brought up by the father

Yes, that they make their own choices, not doing what polls want.

It reflects on whether the father ever said to the daughters: "I'm sending thousands of your age cohorts into harm's way, so maybe you should set the same example your grandfather did and volunteer to serve, too".

Not at all. Maybe he said those EXACT words and they, living in America and all, said, "No, dad we don't support the war". Or maybe, "Dad, I would rather get a job."

Again I ask, did you serve in the Army? if not does that refect poorly on your dad? And I don't see Clintons nor Gores kids in Iraq either...Does that reflect poorly on Clinton and Gore?

Again: nice diversion

No diversion...I answered your questions and asked one of my own.

You asked why they didn't serve and stated that their lack of serving reflects poorly on their dad. So it is a valid question to ask if you think other childrens lack of service reflects poorly on their parents. You just don't like it since it shoots holes in your rant.

Not at all. Maybe he said those EXACT words and they, living in America and all, said, "No, dad we don't support the war". Or maybe, "Dad, I would rather get a job."

Again I ask, did you serve in the Army? if not does that refect poorly on your dad? And I don't see Clintons nor Gores kids in Iraq either...Does that reflect poorly on Clinton and Gore?

Answer the questions...Or drop the stupid stance that the Bush twins lack of service reflects poorly on GWB.

They are not in Iraq for the same reasons that most wealthy peoples children are not...They didn't need the opportunities the military can provide.

Hm. I'd forgotten how impoverished John McCain and Prince Harry's mom What's-Her-Name are.
I suppose Darryl Tillman's multi-mullion dollar contract was just a myth, too.
Leadership is best done by example.

From a security standpoint, they shouldn't go. Especially Prince Harry. He will be just a target.

And from the news department today in Iraq:

BAGHDAD (AP) — Shiite militants and police enraged by massive truck bombings in the northwestern town of Tal Afar went on a revenge spree against Sunni residents there on Wednesday, killing as many as 60 people, officials said.
The gunmen began roaming Sunni neighborhoods in the city late Tuesday and continued through 8 a.m. Wednesday, shooting at residents and homes, according to police and a Sunni official.

-----------

wtf! Iraq is a cancer, and quite a few other "middle eastern" countries for a very very very long time.