akarunway

Think gas prices will go up if Iran get nuked?

What I am trying to make people understand is they need to get the hell of there high horse and realize we have done things that are much more shady, cruel, and violent.
Hypocrisy and the amount of shit some people try to get away with on here is ridicules.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

IT seems someone has a perception problem with what is appropriate in diplomatic circles.. as opposed to what is done in WAR...

Thank you for saying that. It proves my point about how so many are blinded and don’t even see their hypocrisy.

So let me make sure this is right. A war started on lies, that the UN did not authorize, and many of our own allies disagree with is appropriate in diplomatic circles by your standards?

Are you joking?

Why don’t people just be honest, and say the truth. We are the US and the rules don’t apply to us, we do what ever the fuck we want.
Like I said before some are so brainwashed they automatically assume the right thing for us is the right thing ethically and it often is not the case.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius,

Even Iran admitted the whole affair was screwed up.
By the records they TOOK and reproduced only 3 members of the Embassy belonged to the CIA and 1 was a secretary.

It started as a demonstration by the students (orchestrated by the Imam's clerics) and then later "approved" by the religion extremists who took over the country.

But I am sure this means nothing as to how they operate now.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

NUKE 'EM ! >:(
Then the price of gas should go down to $0.25 a gallon, and you'll be able to get a new free windshield with every fill up, after the nukes bake all that sand and turn it into tempered glass.:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}