stitch

Where's the love??

If every politician with an urge to invade another country would get a BJ instead, the world would be a much nicer place.

Typical liberal - good intentions, but exactly the backward actions to achieve the goal - thus exascerbating the problem instead of mitigating it.

If everytime a politician with an urge to invade another country would get a BJ instead, then the urge to invade another country would be more frequent as you are rewarding their incorrect urges.

Soon, all politicians could think about is invading another country. They tie thinking about invading countries to BJs. Eventually, your government paid sex providers would strike because their clientele is hideous and freaky, then the politicians would have to invade other countries.

I think negative reinforcement is better. If they get the urge to invade another country, electric shock.

It's cheaper and doesn't demean the government sex workers who would be less threatened servicing the homeless and lepers and artists and businessmen and circus folk.

and yes, this is hideously analogous to other more serious political topics

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If every politician with an urge to invade another country would get a BJ instead, the world would be a much nicer place.

Typical liberal - good intentions, but exactly the backward actions to achieve the goal - thus exascerbating the problem instead of mitigating it.

If everytime a politician with an urge to invade another country would get a BJ instead, then the urge to invade another country would be more frequent as you are rewarding their incorrect urges.

Soon, all politicians could think about is invading another country. They tie thinking about invading countries to BJs. Eventually, your government paid sex providers would strike because their clientele is hideous and freaky, then the politicians would have to invade other countries.

I think negative reinforcement is better. If they get the urge to invade another country, electric shock.

It's cheaper and doesn't demean the government sex workers who would be less threatened servicing the homeless and lepers and artists and businessmen and circus folk.

and yes, this is hideously analogous to other more serious political topics

I think someone around here needs a BJ, and it's not me.:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I think someone around here needs a BJ, and it's not me.

Don't worry, John. It's a normal part of you getting old. Perhaps you should consult your physician.:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I think someone around here needs a BJ, and it's not me.

Don't worry, John. It's a normal part of you getting old. Perhaps you should consult your physician.:P

You and I get old at exactly the same rate, Bill, and expressed as a percentage, you are ageing faster than I am.;)

You and I get old at exactly the same rate, Bill, and expressed as a percentage, you are ageing faster than I am.;)

AAHHH!!! :o

{expressing aging as a 'rate' is funny for statisticians}

In Reply To
You and I get old at exactly the same rate, Bill, and expressed as a percentage, you are ageing faster than I am.Wink

AAHHH!!! Shocked

LOL!!! Though, I might agree if pressed that kallend is in need of those kind of services (...not that I know that with any certainty, not that I even want to know that with certainty) :P:$:P:D
We are all engines of karma

In Reply To
You and I get old at exactly the same rate, Bill, and expressed as a percentage, you are ageing faster than I am.Wink

AAHHH!!! Shocked

LOL!!! Though, I might agree if pressed that kallend is in need of those kind of services (...not that I know that with any certainty, not that I even want to know that with certainty) :P:$:P:D

While it is none of your business, I have no need of medical assistance in that area, and have a very enthusiastic partner:P:P:P [/P].

If they get the urge to invade another country, electric shock.

So, you are in favor of providing electro-shock therapy for politicians at the taxpayers expense?
Not to mention the overload on the electrical grid. Damn, the country would be in a constant state of blackout if we had to provide such a service everytime some politician gets to thinking about war.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Wouldn't life be so better if all this arguing stopped.
Then everybody could come over to the Bonfire and we could enjoy a Upatopian society

I think you need to come back to your thread and see what we've done to it :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

[email]

If they get the urge to invade another country, electric shock.

So, you are in favor of providing electro-shock therapy for politicians at the taxpayers expense?
Not to mention the overload on the electrical grid. Damn, the country would be in a constant state of blackout if we had to provide such a service everytime some politician gets to thinking about war.

Only the rich would have to pay for it - in fairness. We could use the same grid to provide low cost electricity for the poor as the politicians slowly become twitchy and stop saying things out of fear of more shock. Those that have no sense (likely 95% of those in federal position) will be fried politicians, and could be served as prison food.

In the long run, it would be cheaper than hiring an army of 4 foot courtesans with full lips and flat heads to teach them to think about war all the time.