rhys

Loose change! anyone seen it yet?

I have been told about 'loose change' by a few people as i have always been suspicious obout the US govornments involvement in the 911 'attacks'!

I want to see the flick i'll d/l it later, would be good to watch it with a few views from sceptical GW lovers to keep an open mind.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Don't know anything about it. Is it going to be a theatrical release? Or, online short flick?
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I have been told about 'loose change' by a few people as i have always been suspicious obout the US govornments involvement in the 911 'attacks'!

I want to see the flick i'll d/l it later, would be good to watch it with a few views from sceptical GW lovers to keep an open mind.

Here ya go. Typical 9/11 conspiracy BS.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

-

Here ya go. Typical 9/11 conspiracy BS

what is bullshit about wanting an answer?

planes don't vanish when they crash and there was no plane at the pentagon.

the world trade centre was bought down by explosives, but this was no reported.

so much was hidden from the public and so much was gained by the bush administration.

how is it bullshit?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Here ya go. Typical 9/11 conspiracy BS

what is bullshit about wanting an answer?

planes don't vanish when they crash and there was no plane at the pentagon.

the world trade centre was bought down by explosives, but this was no reported.

so much was hidden from the public and so much was gained by the bush administration.

how is it bullshit?

Excuse me while I dry the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. Do a search on this site. This has been discussed before a few weeks ago. Don't forget to dive behind a tree when you hear the black helicopters. :D:D

-

Here are some photos of the aircraft(parts) in the pentagon. Of course, they may have been planted;)

http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Loose change was done up by some college kids and many voices and footages in the film were edited to reflect the authors' opinions

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Here are some photos of the aircraft(parts) in the pentagon. Of course, they may have been planted;)

Loose change was done up by some college kids and many voices and footages in the film were edited to reflect the authors' opinions

I suggest we all don our tin foil hats if we are going to discuss this AGAIN. :P

-

OOOhhh No! We aren't going to discuss this again!

For one, If conspiracy theorists start to listen instead of beleive, I'll lose a potential market for my Conspiracy Theory novels I will write if things go to shit for me.:o:o

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

... Don't forget to dive behind a tree when you hear the black helicopters. :D:D

They are silent black helicopters silly. He won't hear them until it's too late. ;)
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Here are some photos of the aircraft(parts) in the pentagon. Of course, they may have been plantedWink

That is such a load of crap i especially like the perfect round hole the plane made in the wall. and the completley intact tyre lying in the debris yet the rest of the fusulage is nowhere to be seen.
where are the two holes the enging fans would have made, where are the fans? these are titanium they don't just dissapear. why are there expolosions while the buildings are falling down and where is the wreckage in peneslvania?
laugh all you like say what you want. but try to answer my questions

Why did the 3rd wtc building fall down and no other building?

You yanks are so brainwashed it is not funny[:/]

That wasn't the "only whole" in the pentagon. As for wheels and landing gear. They are designed to absorb hundreds of tons of force. They themselves represent a good percentage of the aircraft's total weight.

As far as brainwashed, you are going to refute everything thrown at you with this one video or different websites created by disillusionment with the status quo, low tolerance with uncertainty, disenfranchisement ect. ect. . .

this still doesn't explain the lack of plane debris apart from 1 wheel hub and a hydrolic beam. and an completly intact tyre.

this one video has ma multitude of unanswered questions
If those questions were answered it would render them useless, untill that stage the u.s. goct. look very dodgy indeed.

I would like to believe it was purely a terrorist attack but i cannot!

It's funny how nobody wants to debate the collapse of WTC tower 7. That's the most obvious smoking gun in this whole thing.

Bush blew it up to prevent documents in the basement from being made public. After all the towers were destroyed so Bush could have a reason to go to war and his make his oil buddies richer. Heck, I thought everyone knew that.

-

the world trade centre was bought down by explosives, but this was no reported

Impossible. Time, manpower and material required to do such a job would be to great and would not go unnoticed. The intense heat created by the burning jet fuel and the domino effect brought the towers down.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

the world trade centre was bought down by explosives, but this was no reported

Impossible. Time, manpower and material required to do such a job would be to great and would not go unnoticed. The intense heat created by the burning jet fuel and the domino effect brought the towers down.

So what were the explosions reported by the fire department and the janitor. and why were the marble tiles broken and the windows blown out of the lobby on the ground floor! way befor the collapse the news reporters were talking of secondary explosions. i can remember this myself.

Think about it if a plane hits 1 side of a building and the fuel was to blame for the collapse.

then how did both (athem) all three of the buildings collapse perfectly straight down!

you talk to a demolition man they have to strategicly place the explosives to get such an effect and then they don't always get it right.

Too many lies from a dodgy govornment!

this one video has ma multitude of unanswered questions
If those questions were answered it would render them useless, untill that stage the u.s. goct. look very dodgy indeed

Okay. . .Just remember though. Those type of films aren't looking for "answers". The author found questions that served him. Anybody that has taught a body of people knows how to use questions to steer people into their intended line of thinking. If you look hard enough, you can find a link between anything and then create a "Bridge question".

That is such a load of crap i especially like the perfect round hole the plane made in the wall. and the completley intact tyre lying in the debris yet the rest of the fusulage is nowhere to be seen.

What do you want? A 757 parked in the middle of the building with the lights still on? If you have ever witnessed a crash seen before after a plane dives in you would know there isnt usually much left. Nothing reconizable at least most of the time to the untrained eye.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!