MC208B

Should I start farting?

I've been involved with a very nice lady now for seven months.

Problem is, I'm not sure if our relationship is strong enough for her to handle my strong farts.

In past relationships, I was farting within months. This gal is a classy woman, an acct. (don't ask me what she sees in me!).

So, I'm looking to all of you for help on this. Would you unmuffle the butt trumpet?

Seven months is plenty of time. Do you really plan on holding your farts around this girl forever. I don't care how classy she is, you can't to pretend to be someone your not. Heck, she might even be waiting for you to just open up so she can start rippin away around ya. Just makes things more comfortable in my opinion. Really sucks to hold a farts in for an entire movie together.

This gal is a classy woman,

you can tell by her standing there with a cigarette stuck to her lower lip?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

This is a wonderful way to take your relationship to the next level.
The next time you feel a little fart blossom trying to bloom,
gather her closely to yourself, look deeply into her eyes, and whisper, "Pull my finger."

If she stays, your love will last a lifetime. If she runs, it was never meant to be.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

WOW I am not so sure about the whole finger thing. But I must agree if your farts are brewing inside, you cannot hold them. Also it makes things a bit more interesting if you can just free with your girl. Well all the best with this one. I recommend talking about it first. Tell her you have a stomach ache and bad gas. See how she reacts and then GO FOR IT!

Best way to break a new love in: When you need to let one loose, start a tickle fight. When she is all giggly, honk like a flock of canadian geese. She's laughing already; she can only laugh more. Worked all time for me!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Best way to break a new love in: When you need to let one loose, start a tickle fight. When she is all giggly, honk like a flock of canadian geese. She's laughing already; she can only laugh more. Worked all time for me!

This is by far the most intelligent and insightful comment I have ever read in speakers corner. Not to mention the best advice I've ever heard. You are a genius my friend and an inspiration to men everywhere. I only wish I would have thought of this a long time ago. Its bound to work!!!

I've been involved with a very nice lady now for seven months.

Problem is, I'm not sure if our relationship is strong enough for her to handle my strong farts.

In past relationships, I was farting within months. This gal is a classy woman, an acct. (don't ask me what she sees in me!).

So, I'm looking to all of you for help on this. Would you unmuffle the butt trumpet?

Dutch Oven her.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Well I was only half serious about that part...but if you've been with her 7 months and everything's good, then she's not going to break it off b/c of some farting. She'll probably give the old "eww, that's gross." Then you can dutch over her and laugh your ass off and she'll do nothing about it.