Ryandraw

Argus in a MC-4?

I don't know if you'll consider this help or not... but the time, energy and money spent to try to put an antique AAD into an antique rig for something you plan on rarely jumping... well, it's just not worth it. Its a big, heavy, cumbersome, slow boat from hell 7 cell for Hollywood jumps.

If you're just that rich, then I'm sure there's an MC-4 Cypres AAD conversion table in some rigger's loft somewhere. Now, that's my point of view. One who may be of better help is likes2jump. You might PM him for some guidance.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

I don't know if you'll consider this help or not... but the time, energy and money spent to try to put an antique AAD into an antique rig for something you plan on rarely jumping... well, it's just not worth it. Its a big, heavy, cumbersome, slow boat from hell 7 cell for Hollywood jumps.

Well both items are not quite "antiques"..at least by general standards. And what about the flip side or the opposite of what you just stated? If you do not jump it much, why spend more money?

Lastly a master rigger would have to do the alteration if the military did not set it up for a Cypres. A senior rigger is not legal to do that work.

MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com