peacefuljeffrey

"Bird Flu Spreads Across Turkey"

"Bird Flu Spreads Across Turkey?"

I can't be the only one who thinks that this must be a lot of fun for the copy editors writing these headlines. :S

How about, "Turkey Has Bird Flu"?
"Turkey Stuffed with Bird Flu"?
"Bird Flu Spreads from Turkey to Sandwich Islands"?

If it reaches the U.S., and gets real bad, we may see,
"Phoenix Burns Body to Fight Bird Flu"...

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

dude look at my post numbers I respond to alot... he just so happens to post shit and cant seem to handle it when others disagree... i respond in a smart ass way because of what he said ... I have no desire to give a valid opinion because he posts racist and crude thing
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I have no desire to give a valid opinion because he posts racist and crude thing

I have zero investment in whatever argument is going on here so I'm going to get the hell out of it after saying this:

I know it's tough to ignore someone who's rubbing you the wrong way, but you have to learn to do it. It's one thing to follow and post to threads that appeal to your ideals and another to follow a "poster" for the sake of argument no matter what they say.

You'll only dig a hole taking that path
Owned by Remi #?

Well... my kids call me "mom", but that doesn't seem all that appropriate for you.

You've made some good points in your PMs. I jumped the gun and I'm sorry I butted in.

Not my business. Not my argument.

I've had a few beers and I can still type. Bad combination. Throw rocks if you've never been there B|
Owned by Remi #?

Nah, no need for a lock. I think it ended with a least managable karma loss/gain and a little humor.

I hope everyone else is using their "real" identity to post, though. The annoyance level may have risen to the point that serving federal time was looming :$
Owned by Remi #?