SpeedRacer

Al Quaeda Head of Operations killed

Abu Hamza Rabia was killed in Waziristan. http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/12/03/pakistan.rabia/index.html nice to hear some good news once in awhile.

The interesting part of this story is how it looks like the death was from one of our Predator missiles and yet, the Pakastanis are trying like hell to convince people that it wasn't. Moreover, we're not doing too much to confirm or deny ourselves. It seems clear that there's a political element at play here.

Yesterday on Fox or CNN (I can't exactly remember, I was channel surfing) the Anchors said it was a bomb building accident, then during an interview with an anti-terrorism "expert" it was a Preditor shooting.

Either way it hurts AQ a little. I say a little since I think they have been running a de-centralized operation since the US responded to September 11th 2001.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

It seems clear that there's a political element at play here.

:o Ya Think so? :o

:oYa, I do:o
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Abu Hamza Rabia was killed in Waziristan. http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/12/03/pakistan.rabia/index.html nice to hear some good news once in awhile.

Yeah! Fucking A! B| However, they'll just go replace him with someone else... >:( These guys are like ants... they just keep on coming.... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

see, I don't see it that way.

If you remove Osama or al Zawahri, you have removed not just another terorist, but somneone with a whole lot of money & influence, Osama is not "just another terorist" but a man with trememdous & influence. we get rid of him, & it will be tremendous blow against Al Quaeda
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

If you remove Osama or al Zawahri, you have removed not just another terorist, but somneone with a whole lot of money & influence, Osama is not "just another terorist" but a man with trememdous & influence. we get rid of him, & it will be tremendous blow against Al Quaeda

I agree. I'm just mad that we haven't been able to get that fucker in all this time...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"Of course there's always the possibility we know he's dead but don't want to make a martyr of him. "

Or maintain the spectre of his threat as some sort of phantom menace?:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I agree. I'm just mad that we haven't been able to get that fucker in all this time...

Billy, it took a long time to whack Yamamoto (the mastermind of Pearl Harbor), but we got him, and in the (paraphrased) words of SF author Neal Stephenson:

"That is why Isoroku Yamamoto, who should have been sitting in a misty garden practicing calligraphy, was in fact on fire and flying through the jungle in a chair, closely followed by tons of burning debris.">:(>:(>:(

Which used to be the aircraft he was riding in over Bougainville on April 18, 1943, when his plane was shot down by US P-38s, who knew where to find him because Japanese crypto communications had been recently broken.

So take heart. We'll get that sumbitch, and when he dies, he'll die badly, like he deserves. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Billy, it took a long time to whack Yamamoto (the mastermind of Pearl Harbor), but we got him, and in the (paraphrased) words of SF author Neal Stephenson:

"That is why Isoroku Yamamoto, who should have been sitting in a misty garden practicing calligraphy, was in fact on fire and flying through the jungle in a chair, closely followed by tons of burning debris.">:(>:(>:(

Which used to be the aircraft he was riding in over Bougainville on April 18, 1943, when his plane was shot down by US P-38s, who knew where to find him because Japanese crypto communications had been recently broken.

So take heart. We'll get that sumbitch, and when he dies, he'll die badly, like he deserves. >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

mh

We'd probably have him already if it weren't for the CinC's obsessive distraction by Saddam Hussein.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

"Of course there's always the possibility we know he's dead but don't want to make a martyr of him. "

Or maintain the spectre of his threat as some sort of phantom menace?:)

You mean like the dead guy in "Weekend at Bernies"? :D

I do find it interesting that no new video of OBL has "surfaced" for quite some time.

Or maintain the spectre of his threat as some sort of phantom menace

Well there are other possiblities as well. It could be that Osama is dead, but Ayman al Zawahri is keeping that a secret because Osama is such a powerful image. If I were Zawahri, that's what I would do if Osama died. Just bury him & never tell anyone, so that the West will continue to think he's still out there somewhere.

The reason I'm thinking about this is that I don't think we've heard anything from Osama since October 2004 (someone correct me if I'm wrong). The messages from Al Quaeda have all come from Zawahri.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

>...with a whole lot of money & influence,...

Osama's money as far as tracable personnal wealth has been frozen. The money he is recieving is through others now for he no longer has access to his own.

But the death of Osama or Al Zawahri will be a wecomed occurance.

Its is to no wonder why after so many years of such activity that the US has finally acted.

When we can trace this all back to before the 1983 act on the US Marines in Beriut. What did the US do?

New York: 1995> what did the US do?

Africa: August 1999> What did the US do?

Yemen: October 2000> what did the US do?

Added to this the fact that the Taliban took over in early 1995> what if anything did the US do?

Sure the US still kept its boarders opened with the Saudi Government: Who in fact are still funding these family members today. Remember 14 of these 19 islamic idiots where Saudias. That surly must open eyes. But not.

Look at Prince Bandar the US embassator to the US: His wife had sent ten thousand dollars to the main man of September 11th. And blood in the tribe is better then friendship in this land. Is that nowt why the first King of Arabia had like eighty something off spring and today some three thousand of these blood suckers still living high off the fat that comes in the name of oil.

If we are to really act we as a nation should take to not letting those in who are unwanted in. But no that is not our way and we will surly pay for that again. When our own government can not even say how many cells are on the ground waiting to act.

The basics of the Al-Quaeda set up comes from our own manuals and from the Japan Ninja's trainign outlines.

If we want to stop them we need to become them and act on them with even more force and keep them down.

Just my two cents on this hot and hit home issue.
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

"You mean like the dead guy in "Weekend at Bernies"? :D

Good to see you are still on good form G-master.B|

"I do find it interesting that no new video of OBL has "surfaced" for quite some time. "

They should have bought a Sony.:)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson