EricTheRed

Ice age? Maybe.

Things have moved on a little, the Americans are now way ahead of us in understanding this phenomenon..

Mankind cannot be affecting the climate.
Neither can it be a naturally evolving situation.
What we have here is a clear example of intelligent cooling, now get with the program!
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Bush Senior was in office when the rest of us heard about this.

Which puts you about 15years behind the Americans. Recall that global cooling and a new pending "Ice Age" was the reason for the first Earth Day back in the 70's. So while you all were still choking on London Fog, we were sending acid rain up to Canada and across The Pond. Hell, it even forced kallend to move here.:P

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That's a totally different phenomena though. This current thread is all about the threat that melting ice floes down the Eastern Seaboard of the US will divert the Gulf Stream Southerly which currently hits the UK broadside.

Take away the Gulf Stream and London's on the same latitude as Moscow.

You're confusing two different mechanisms. The ice age this thread is concerned about would come about as a result of global warming - not global cooling.