Nightwing

CZ75B

Hey there,

For all you gun fanatics out there, I recently bought myself a CZ75B in 9mmP and it kicks ASS!!!
Started reloading for it aswell. To keep me busy when there's no jumping.
Any other DZ's out there who own one?

Cheers,
Courteney.
Drags me down, like some sweet gravity...
Nightwing has stirred, and taken to flight...the silence is over, he's shattered the night!!!

Hey there,

For all you gun fanatics out there, I recently bought myself a CZ75B in 9mmP and it kicks ASS!!!

You're a DZ??? :o

smartipants! I think dz.commer is what was meant you silly euro.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

Hey there,

You're a DZ??? :o

smartipants! I think dz.commer is what was meant you silly euro.

Euro, please.
He's on DZ.com since a day. Enough time to learn all about (guns and) abbreviations.
:P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Actually I used to be here quite often under the username Courteney. But certain events caused me to change the name.

Really? :P How interesting.
Come on, do tell :) Nobody will talk about it....

So you are a reloader. Do you need special permit for that? Here we need to.

:)
You sound so perfidious.B|B|
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Actually I used to be here quite often under the username Courteney. But certain events caused me to change the name.

good word.

It only sounds like that with my ugly European accent. In fact, I am an angel. :)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Well it's a long story but basically I started getting inundated with unwanted e-mails/spam and blocking them wasn't working. So, signed up as a new user.

Don't need a special license here in Namibia to reload.
Nightwing has stirred, and taken to flight...the silence is over, he's shattered the night!!!

Well it's a long story but basically I started getting inundated with unwanted e-mails/spam and blocking them wasn't working. So, signed up as a new user.

Don't need a special license here in Namibia to reload.

Why was it not working? Since I'm on this site, I received many unpleasant mails. I blocked/unblocked some users' names. You openly talked about your former user name. So, don't you think these unwanted messages could go on?

Anyhow, I'd like to to know what is so special with the CZ 75 B. I heard about a mod. 75 but, never held one in hands. My own stock of weapons is quite small, my favourite one is my S&M .357 mag. Also SIG-Sauer's are good ones. For the closed season, I prefer my Walter PP .22.

Just googled this hand gun. It looks good and familiar.
You're using it for anything regarding hunting?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

No, not mails from DZ.com users just really shit mail from other sources that was impossible to block.

I don't do any hunting with my CZ. It's a very cool weapon. Fell in love with it at first sight and it fits my hand perfectly. Accurate and reliable...oh and did I mention it looks cool too?

Well summer is just about to start which is cool. It's a beautiful place to visit and stay...as most people who visit here end up staying. If you like wide open spaces and contrasting scenery you'll dig Namibia.

I'm from Swakopmund on the coast and summer was in full swing today with blue skies, warm sunshine and one awesome sunset over the ocean.

No, not mails from DZ.com users just really shit mail from other sources that was impossible to block.

I don't do any hunting with my CZ. It's a very cool weapon. Fell in love with it at first sight and it fits my hand perfectly. Accurate and reliable...oh and did I mention it looks cool too?

It looks cool. No doubt. Which calibre do you use?

And now for bureaucracy: Wherever any German puts his foot, a new law is born. That surely was not different in Deutsch-Südwest, right? Even it's a while ago, the influence still is there. (My father was in Windhuk several times.) How easy is it for you to obtain weapons? Here you are in a stranglehold of laws before one single little hand gun will be yours [:/]

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Well summer is just about to start which is cool. It's a beautiful place to visit and stay...as most people who visit here end up staying. If you like wide open spaces and contrasting scenery you'll dig Namibia.

I'm from Swakopmund on the coast and summer was in full swing today with blue skies, warm sunshine and one awesome sunset over the ocean.

sounds devine... got any pics to post?

Alot of people rip off the inside rail design but I realy like it. Those who don't are the 1911 radicals.

I liked it...

Mine was a Springfield Armory copy of the CZ75, and easily one of the most accurate out of the box handguns I've ever used. I put around 5000 rounds through it and it was as tight when I sold it as when I got it.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~