skyhigh57

Skydivers and Morality: A Practical Discourse

I just see your special way of making friends here.

i can't help being a window licker, i blame my mum for getting pregnant at such a late age

You blame your mum for dying, so you take it out on everyone around you.

As I said, Ian, I'm sorry for your loss, but what you're doing is wrong. No one here is pissing on your sorrow. I'm telling you it's time to reciprocate.

Now.

rl

please, spare me the analysis ;) you know nothing about me apart from the crap that gets posted on here. Use your psycho babble on somebody who listens to it, i just find it funny

please, spare me the analysis ;) you know nothing about me apart from the crap that gets posted on here. Use your psycho babble on somebody who listens to it, i just find it funny

Guy, you are not even funny at all. Why don't you go home and find another play yard ? :S

Holy Moses, RL and nobody else should even waste a single word on you. :S

Your posts are ugly. :| Did I ever tell you?

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I just asked a simple question. Calm down ladies.

Actually you accused people of having a "fuck it leave em out there" attitude. As well as a bunch of other things. Don't be suprised if you may have pissed off some people.

Rebirth and LisaMarie -
Sometimes we learn who likes to piss people off and to ignore them...

All others -
People handle situations in different ways...your way is not necessarily the right way, the best way, nor by far and wide the only way....live and let live - be rude not to.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Question for the moderators: Is calling someone a "wanker" considered a personal attack? How about "dickwad", "fucktard"?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Question for the moderators: Is calling someone a "wanker" considered a personal attack? How about "dickwad", "fucktard"?

wanker is fine, the other two are wasted on anybody who's not american... we just think of silly kids in playgrounds when we hear those last two words

feel free to ask about any others though

This was going nowhere fast. No, you can't call people stupid, or dickwads, or whatever. Yes, you can call what they POST childish. However, clever attempts to use loopholes to get your slam in will get threads locked and/or people banned from this forum (or from DZ.com.)