matt91078

help me find a foreign military award please

I'm having no luck finding a replacement German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge, Gold Level. I've looked at a few places and done some searches and all I got was some place charging $14.95 for a certificate. Maybe I was just looking in the wrong places. Since I'm still at West Point, I have to purchase this either mail order or internet. Thanks for any help. Matt

I'm having no luck finding a replacement German Armed Forces Proficiency Badge, Gold Level

How soon you need it? If you can wait a few days I am almost positive I can find it here at Bragg as I know several guys who have them as well. Do you just need the badge or do you need the rope as well?
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

OK, when do you need it by? I am almost positive I have seen them in Clothing and sales or one of the military sew shops here in town.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Sooner than later would be great. We don't exactly have a clothing and sales at West Point for me to be able to visit. But on that note, it's not an overnight mail issue. We can handle all other details if they have the German Proficiency Badge, Gold, there. I don't need the Schutzenschnur award with the colored braid. These are different. Thanks. Matt

Hi,

you just need the badge, right? I can buy on here in Germany and send it to you but I don't know the actual price. Just let me know if you can't get it in the States somehow.

blues,
M.
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

I stopped by the largest off base military gear store and wouldn't you belive it.. They have EVERY German badge there is, except for the one you need. I will check clothing and sales tomorrow and get back to you.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

HEY IM ALSO LOOKIN FOR THE GERMAN ARMED FORCES PROFICIENCY BADGE. I WAS IN GERMANY IN 2000-2002 AND AT THE END OF MY TOUR WAS ABLE TO GO AND QUALIFY FOR THE " GOLD " ONE. MY UNIT SENT ME THE AWARD BUT NOT THE BADGE.ANYONE WHO COULD GET THE GOLD ONE PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR [email protected]

JOIN THE ARMY, MEET INTERESTING PEOPLE, KILL THEM!

Damn, town it down a bit, ne need to yell at all.

If you earned it you can get it at most Clothing and Sales. The ydon't eve nask to see proof of you earning it.

If your really Lynch, but not that Lynch you may wish to fill out your profile a bit, a few who post here will rag you about not being a good navigator anf or getting a Bronze Star for getting shot, while not actually perfoming any actual heroic duty.

But not me.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Damn, town it down a bit, ne need to yell at all.

If you earned it you can get it at most Clothing and Sales. The ydon't eve nask to see proof of you earning it.

If your really Lynch, but not that Lynch you may wish to fill out your profile a bit, a few who post here will rag you about not being a good navigator anf or getting a Bronze Star for getting shot, while not actually perfoming any actual heroic duty.

But not me.

Or you could just read the reply email addresses in the post Sherlock, instead of rushing to provide another data point on why Military Intelligence is an oxymoron.