rhino

Economic "Hit Man" For Neocons Tells All About Corporate World Takeover

Jaime Roldós, president of Ecuador, and Omar Torrijos, president of Panama. Both had just died in fiery crashes. Their deaths were not accidental. They were assassinated because they opposed that fraternity of corporate, government, and banking heads whose goal is global empire.

I just love this stuff you dig up. It's good for humor. But it's scary that you seem to put so much stock in all these whacko theories. Your life must be tough having to deal with so many conspiracies on so many different levels. Ack!

I'm sure the Jews are involved somehow in this plot to rule the world.

I thought is was a very interesting read. And I'm sure Isreal is involved. To many American sheep and ostriches in this country anymore[:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

But it's scary that you seem to put so much stock in all these whacko theories. Your life must be tough having to deal with so many conspiracies on so many different levels. Ack!

Once again you aren't paying attention to the context of my posts. I said it was an interesting read. I didn't say I buy into it.

Very difficult to prove something is not true, other than by definition (such as the fact that there is no such thing as a round square).

The burden of proof is on people to prove their claims are true.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley