eaglenrider

Tube security exercise..,odds?

OK, so we know that there was a security exercise taking place on 7/7 in London which was based on the *exact* scenario which occured.
Bombings of the Tube.
The exercise included bombings of the same train stations that occured at the same time they occured.

But it was just an "exercise".

What are the odds that such an exercise would take place at the exact same time as the bombings which so closely resembled the "exercise"?

Anyone???

9-11 occured during similar "exercises" which also exactly reflected the real time occurence.

What are the odds that two significant terrorist attacks would randomly occur during government exercises to simulate just such attacks?

Anybody?

Blues,
Cliff

Care to publish the source where you found this info??

That's been done on another thread ..,let's see ..,oh..,
I'm pretty sure it was at least two weeks ago.

Try to keep up with world events on your own in the future.
I'm not your Nanny and I'm in no way responsible for your well being.

Blues,
Cliff

So identify the thread, or stop double posting.

LOL!
Listen ,Fenceline.., I'm always glad to help travelers find the Light.
Here is a link http://www.onlinejournal.com/Commentary/071305Leonard/071305leonard.html

Not the best source as it appears this particular site has an agenda . But there are many other sources which support this account.
You can search them out yourself.
Infact there is a video of the guy who was incharge of the *exercise* freakingout about the whole thing.
I'll leave it to you to research.

Blues,
Cliff

Ok, so someone planned a practice scenario based on someone "bombing/gassing/other type of attack" the most likely targets, just as the most likely targets got hit.

Still don't buy the conspiracy. You can't practice and compete at the same time.

I was just asking about the odds of that happening,
Joel.
But you didn't even offer odds.
You busy making excuses about how it "could " happen at the same time.

Thing is., We know it happened at the same time. That is a fact!!!

I don't know what you want to argue about but,
the question here is ; What are the odds that a security exercise with the exact same scenario ,including targeted stations , would occur simultaneous to an actual terrorist attack on those same targets.

Any reasoned guess as to the odds , Joel?

Blues,
Cliff

Well for one, I will agree that the odds are very low, but it is possible.

On the other had, if you research your facts as well as the last post indicates, you would know that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------
I was just asking about the odds of that happening,
***Joel.***
But you didn't even offer odds.
You busy making excuses about how it "could " happen at the same time.

Thing is., We know it happened at the same time. That is a fact!!!

I don't know what you want to argue about but,
the question here is ; What are the odds that a security exercise with the exact same scenario ,including targeted stations , would occur simultaneous to an actual terrorist attack on those same targets.

Any reasoned guess as to the odds , ***Joel?***

Blues,
Cliff

Truly,
Jason

Well for one, I will agree that the odds are very low, but it is possible.

OK ,Jason,
Now we are getting somewhere.
You agree that the odds are very low that attacks following the same scenario as government exercises ,taking place at the same exact time would occur simultaneously.
And that's just 7/7.
What are the odds that the 9-11 attacks would also occur as a gov't body is performing an exercise with a scenario which exactly miirrored those attacks,targets and everything?

Ya' startin' to think that maybe.., perhaps.., possibly .., it might be..,
that these security "exercises "are set up as a cover for the incident?
Because really.., the odds are "phenomenal"!!!!!

Blues,
Cliff

Sorry dude, still don't buy it.

It's OK,Bro,
The evidence is right in your face and you just can't grasp it!
No worries!
Those of us with the means will protect you to the best of our ability.
You'll be treated with the same care and respect as any of our retarted brothers.

Blues,
Cliff

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Commentary/071305Leonard/071305leonard.html

Not the best source as it appears this particular site has an agenda . But there are many other sources which support this account.

LOL appears to have an agenda? You hadn't noticed that til you posted the link? Oooops! I just noticed, they have an agenda, it was so subtle I missed it until just now when I realized that someone may actually check out my source and see that it's run by a bunch of people that make Fox news seem Fair and Balanced.

I wouldnt laugh except you remind me of myself 10 years ago when I crusaded for 'truth' and begged the world to open their eyes to the lies they were being fed. Except I sourced my material at least three times and avoided making inflamatory statements without being damn sure of every fact.

Generally you just strike me as a lazy conspiracy theorist who doesnt do much homework of his own and merely parrots whatever fringe story is doing the rounds that week.

"truth" is an interesting thing, it's never quite as concrete as we assume it to be, especially when we only hear it from third and fourth hand sources and rarely do we have access to enough information to make an informed decision regarding it's morality.

Just one of the reasons I'm no longer sure of anything absolute :)

I guess "they" got to me!

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

I dont buy into the whole conspiracy theory stuff...... but there are a number of (as yet) unanswered questions concerning the London bombs.
Chief of which, to me, is :- Why did the apparent suIcide bombers pay for the railway car park tickets? and why did they buy return rail tickets (if they didn't intend to come back home?)
: source

Strange, if true.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I dont buy into the whole conspiracy theory stuff...... but there are a number of (as yet) unanswered questions concerning the London bombs.
Chief of which, to me, is :- Why did the apparent suIcide bombers pay for the railway car park tickets? and why did they buy return rail tickets (if they didn't intend to come back home?)
: source

Strange, if true.

If you buy in the U.S a plane ticket which is not round way, or you pay in cash, or you buy it with very little time ahead, you may be looked upon more closely.
I guess there is some behaviours that police consider more suspicious than other. The terrorists may have decided not to take chances. In any cases, those 72 virgins are suppose to be free, they will not be needing the money.

Hmmm wow, that *is* weird.

Why not just park illegally?

return rail tickets!? Not exactly damning evidence of a coverup. I can think of reasons:

1. most people buy return rail tickets, if you're going somewhere you usually want to come back. Off the top of my head I dont know if the London rail system uses computer tracking like Air companies, but I do know that buying a one way ticket on a plane sets off security alarms.

2. Post bombing confusion. In the aftermath of a terrorist attack the officials are going to play 'look for the darkie with the one way ticket', what better way to confuse everyone than by buying a return ticket just like everyone else?

So buying a return ticket and paying for parking seems obvious to me, but then I've spent years breaking and securing systems, and *everything* is a system.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Hmmm wow, that *is* weird.

Why not just park illegally?

return rail tickets!? Not exactly damning evidence of a coverup. I can think of reasons:

1. most people buy return rail tickets, if you're going somewhere you usually want to come back. Off the top of my head I dont know if the London rail system uses computer tracking like Air companies, but I do know that buying a one way ticket on a plane sets off security alarms.

2. Post bombing confusion. In the aftermath of a terrorist attack the officials are going to play 'look for the darkie with the one way ticket', what better way to confuse everyone than by buying a return ticket just like everyone else?

So buying a return ticket and paying for parking seems obvious to me, but then I've spent years breaking and securing systems, and *everything* is a system.

They may have thought they were placing bombs with a timer set to go off after they had planted them and had a chance to get away.