aj4218

Another art director uses skydiving and needs shooting ...

It's about ATTENTION TO DETAIL and the miniscule amount of effort it takes to make a difference.

And if you spoke to the agency planners who did the research for this ad concept you'd find that the target audience WOULD be likely to recognise mistakes in presentation.

>Unprofessional, slack work by a highly paid employee of one of
>the worlds' biggest ad agencies.

Ad agencies are there to make money for companies. If they could show Pele kicking a rugby ball and that would make them more money, then the one who shows Pele kicking a soccer ball is the one that's slacking.

Consider the following - had they not used a rig without risers, you would not have noticed the Mastercard ad and pointed it out to 600 people here. It gets the attention both of non-jumpers (who have no idea what they're looking at) and jumpers (who get riled and thus do some free advertising for Mastercard.)

>(who get riled and thus do some free advertising for Mastercard.)

snort - this is more intentional than many think

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Consider the following - had they not used a rig without risers, you would not have noticed the Mastercard ad and pointed it out to 600 people here. It gets the attention both of non-jumpers (who have no idea what they're looking at) and jumpers (who get riled and thus do some free advertising for Mastercard.)

What genius these Ad People are. You are saying they intentionally photographed the skydiver without risers to get the attention of 600 jumpers on DZ.Com? Now I know why they make the big bucks. :D:D

What genius these Ad People are. You are saying they intentionally photographed the skydiver without risers to get the attention of 600 jumpers on DZ.Com? Now I know why they make the big bucks. :D:D

Look, these are the rich elite. The same mold as GWB, or even Cheney or Teresa Heinz-Kerry. They stop at nothing. In fact, this ad was intentionally misrepresenting skydiving gear in order to undermine our civil liberties and promote the steady decline to governmental facism. It's been on the agenda of organized government from the free masons and the Rand Corportation for 2 centuries.

Most people know that if you'd just open your mind.

So, speaking of eaglenrider.....:P:P:P:P:P:P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I know we've seen this sort of crap loads of times before but pleeeeeese!....

An ad currently in the UK press for MasterCard.

Today I found an ad for Toucan Telecom in a British newspaper. Again it used a picture of a skydiver but this one looks as if the rig is correct in every detail. Some art directors can get things right if they want to

Look, these are the rich elite. The same mold as GWB, or even Cheney or Teresa Heinz-Kerry. They stop at nothing. In fact, this ad was intentionally misrepresenting skydiving gear in order to undermine our civil liberties and promote the steady decline to governmental facism. It's been on the agenda of organized government from the free masons and the Rand Corportation for 2 centuries.

Most people know that if you'd just open your mind.

So, speaking of eaglenrider.....:P:P:P:P:P:P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

I gaffed a "FOX Kids" TV show and they wanted a tandem rigged up for a cutaway in the studio. We built a sort of hanging harness thingy and ran the "star" of the show through the sequence. I had to bite my lip but knew better to complain about any realism issues. I was there to facilitate the director's "vision," as kooky and improbable as it may have been . . .

NickD :)BASE 194