lawrocket

Is Tom Cruise Certifiably Wacko?

Apparently he knows more about psychiatry and treating ADHD than most anyone.

I think this cat is off his onion. And I think he's been this way for a while, but the image spinners eventually just lost control of him.

How long till his new squeeze dumps him?

Well, now that he's knocked her up, I think she's stuck with him for a while...

Why stick around? She'll have a decent child support payment coming in for a while.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

there is NO alternative but drugs to combat depression, we know absolutely everything about our brains that there is to know, and science will make no progress to better alternatives without drugs.

Maybe I missed something, but you don't really believe this, do you?

For one thing, I don't think we are even close to knowing everything about our brains that there is to know. And drugs might help some people, but that doesn't mean that there are no alternatives. Hopefully, as we do learn more about how the brain works, we will find much better treatments (drugs or otherwise) for major depression and other such illnesses.

there is NO alternative but drugs to combat depression, we know absolutely everything about our brains that there is to know, and science will make no progress to better alternatives without drugs.

Maybe I missed something, but you don't really believe this, do you?

For one thing, I don't think we are even close to knowing everything about our brains that there is to know. And drugs might help some people, but that doesn't mean that there are no alternatives. Hopefully, as we do learn more about how the brain works, we will find much better treatments (drugs or otherwise) for major depression and other such illnesses.

No I don't believe that, and yes, you missed something - read more carefully. :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

No problem! B|

What if the two pretty celebs have a REALLY ugly baby? You see it happen the other way when two unattractive people somehow produce a knockout...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

OK, now I gotta go see what he's been saying.

Wendy W.

Check out www.tomcruiseisnuts.com

He has fallen down in the fuzzy world of psuedo-science and can't get up.

Scientology is a total scam. The simple answer to the posted question is YES.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley