Gene03

NBC's Law And Order CI

Did anyone else have the misfortune to sit through the drivel on Law And Order CI (criminal intent) tonight?
The plot? revolved around off track betting, computer geeks/programmers, skydivers and the "mob". This kind of guilt through association pap had me ready to pitch the closest hard object through the television screen. Burns my ass more than a 3 foot high flame.
One of the lines... "you show a delayed fear response". reply, "If you panic you die". WTF?
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Did anyone else have the misfortune to sit through the drivel on Law And Order CI (criminal intent) tonight?
The plot? revolved around off track betting, computer geeks/programmers, skydivers and the "mob". This kind of guilt through association pap had me ready to pitch the closest hard object through the television screen. Burns my ass more than a 3 foot high flame.
One of the lines... "you show a delayed fear response". reply, "If you panic you die". WTF?

I saw it. Especially the part where the weird guy said he had a parachute not open at 15,000ft and had to open it with a pen knife....:S

I saw it. Especially the part where the weird guy said he had a parachute not open at 15,000ft and had to open it with a pen knife....:S

Yup, I had to do that once myself. B.S. M.S. P.H.D.
Actually, it was a Swiss Army Knife. Phhffft.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Actually, it was a Swiss Army Knife. Phhffft.

What a poser. I had to use a ball-point pen spring, a gum wraper and a paperclip.:D

Damn, and to think I call myself a rigger. I am humbled.