skow

Seamless rigging vs. Downward trend AXE

Hey

I'm planning to buy a stowless bag and can't decide between these two. Does anybody have experience with both?

Also which one of them is bulkier? I actually would like to have a but bigger bag so when I buy next canopy I don't have to change the container yet.

EDIT: Also if somebody has experience with others (fully stowless) bags, I'd like to hear your opinion

I bought a Seamless stowless last month and love it. I'd never go back.

I thought the benefit would be in packing, but for me it ended up being more in the openings, which became much smoother on my Katana.

I got one made a 120, and the fit was pretty tight, but I hear the logo on the canopy makes a difference. Customer service is really awesome - SR is a small shop so they actually have time to care about what you have to say. Build quality was excellent and it took about a week to get my bag in (custom colors). If I downsize to the point where I need another bag I'll def order from these guys again.

Not looking for / buying rubber bands is cool too.

I have no experience with Downward Trend, but the concept is pretty simple - I can't imagine there would be a huge difference in practical application.

I know SR makes an option for a longer flap for wingsuits. I'm not a wingsuit guy and I have no idea what it does.

Seamless Rigging makes a fantastic product (actually, range of products!), with quality workmanship, great customer service, and will be happy to work with you in detail on EXACTLY what you want and need. Both my husband and I have had Seamless Rigging magnetic bags for over a year now and would never go back. I have put at least 150 jumps on my bag (darn pregnancy slowed me down for awhile!), and my husband has probably 300. Openings are smooth and packing is a breeze. I highly recommend Seamless Rigging.