Tonto

Are you sick of this?

Does he have it up at Icarus?

I saw a pic of some dude who'd had it tattoo'd on himself.. I wonder if he did a poll 1st to see what other skydivers thought.

If Manny has it up at Icarus, that's probably a good thing - cos newbies LOVE that quote, and he trains them in the school and sells them equipment.

I just visualise zombies from "Night of the living dead" or "Thriller" with their eyes turned skywards, tripping over things.:D

t
It's the year of the Pig.

100%, utterly, completely, absotively possilutely frickin sick of it.

Then again, I spent three years in school with a couple of guys who owned the t shirt, the sweat shirt, ended emails with is, and generally were obsessed with it. Oh yeah, plus we had twenty or thirty new jumpers each semester (most tandems) who loved that saying for the entire 48 hours I knew them. :S

I wouldn't say let it die because it's 100 years old. I'd say let it die because it's more overdone than Tommy Petty songs at a dropzone.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*