akarunway

Another. How come Bush can do it but

Funny, I'm sure you didn't mean to make this point, but maybe this is what the school district intended to avoid...

So the fact that pilgrims fled here from religious persecution, and thanked their God for his blessings, are not important historical facts?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

However, history does tend to repeat itself when it is not learned, however, the article did not say the school district did not teach the story of the religious persecution the pilgrims suffered, merely that present day students wouldn't be allowed to publicly declare their thanks for their god. I know christians consider it persecution to not be able to publicly display their faith, but in terms of public school systems, we really don't want public displays of all that much, and I'd think you'd agree.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Si, si, mi amigo! You are a genius of Einsteinian proportions!

In Tequila We Trust. After we complete our imminent achievement of world domination, that should be come the world motto.
B|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

The people running the school district are the elected representatives of their community.

Which in no way precludes them from being idiots... and has nothing to do my post, either, for that matter.

Does the correlation between this fact and our presidential election constitute trickle-up idiocy? ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)