AggieDave

If a sitting president was a skydiver...

Well they let Bush ride a mountain bike don't they ? Nobody stopped Jerry Ford from beaning innocent golfers on the head. And WHERE was the Secret Service when Jimmy Carter had to fend off the ferocious mad bunny rabbit with a canoe paddle ?!

I don't see how they can tell the Prez he can't do anything he wants, as long as it's legal. They might shoot anyone foolish enough to pie the guy on his hundredth jump, it might be safer to ask the First Lady to do the honors on that occasion.

They'd probably have to have a GK carry the "nuclear football" on every dive.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

The prez we have right now can go and I'd support it.He's just cocky enough and stupid enough to believe he could pull off a low hook turn and I for one wouldn't stop him. Hell, I'd instruct. 360's, 720's, 1440's from 200'. Go for it W. Bring it down, George, I'd suggest. Hook it! I'd encourage.

be nice geez!:S>:([:/]

no. why?

George Herbert Walker Bush skydives. That would be GW's daddy. His first jump/bailout was out of a jet during war time. I am unsure if he jumped while he was a sitting president, but we did have a president who was a jumpers and Republican.;) Sorry I just had to through that in.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

George Herbert Walker Bush skydives. That would be GW's daddy. His first jump/bailout was out of a TBD Avenger during war time. I am unsure if he jumped while he was a sitting president, but we did have a president who was a jumpers and Republican.;) Sorry I just had to through that in.

fixed it for you

Your are a magnificent son of a bitch for fixin' that for me, I greatly appricate that man, thank you very much!;)

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

George Herbert Walker Bush skydives. That would be GW's daddy.

Really?

:D

(His last jumps were done in my area, one of which were done at my DZ...I spent about 10 minutes talking to Barbra Bush about skydiving, how she doesn't want to do it or really like it but she can understand why her husband wants to do it).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."