CanuckInUSA

A new video from Eminem about voting

Check it out here.

By the way, I don't care who you vote for. Just get out there and vote. This is likely America's most important election and Americans who don't vote have no right to bitch about what happens in the next four years. If I could vote, I know who I'd vote for. Do you?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

By the way, I don't care who you vote for. Just get out there and vote. This is likely America's most important election and Americans who don't vote have no right to bitch about what happens in the next four years. If I could vote, I know who I'd vote for. Do you?

If you don't care who we vote for, then why would you post something like this that is obviously pro-Kerry?

Wow, that's a lot of talk from someone with no record of serving his country.

Who exactly is he speaking for?

Not me.

I have, however, totally reconsidered buying his next album.

c'est la vie,

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Nothing really new tho. I didn't realize just how much of a winner he really is.

He was being investigated last December by the Secret Service for a possible threat against the President.

NEW YORK (CNN) -- The Secret Service is trying to determine if any action needs to be taken regarding a lyric from rapper Eminem that may be a threat to President Bush.

The lyric comes from a bootleg Eminem recording -- one of several from the rapper making rounds on the Internet over the past week.

In the song called "We Are American," Eminem sings: "(Expletive) money, I don't rap for dead presidents. I'd rather see the president dead."

Dennis Dennehy, a spokesman for the Grammy- and Academy Award-winning rapper, told CNN the song was not ready for release.

"This was an unfinished song, either lost or stolen," Dennehy said. "There was no determination where, when, how or if it was going to be used."

A Secret Service probe is routine when something that could be construed as a threat to the president is brought to agents' attention.

"Dead presidents" is slang for cash because of the depiction of several presidents on currency.

The reference to seeing the president dead does not specify the president of the United States.

"We are aware of the lyric and are in the process of determining what action, if any, will be taken," said Secret Service spokesman John Gill.

The music has been circulating on fan sites, on peer-to-peer networks and in hip-hop chat rooms.

There is no indication that the rapper was complicit in the release of the bootleg song.

"It would be saying too much to make too big a deal out of this," one Secret Service official said.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

If you don't care who we vote for, then why would you post something like this that is obviously pro-Kerry?

maybe that's why he prefaced the comment with a "BY THE WAY" because it was an afterthought....

And for the record, I think he's right, if you don't get your ass out n vote, you don't deserve the right to bitch about the outcome
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Would you have said anything if it was a Pro-Bush video?

An anti-Bush video by Eminem is actually a pro-Bush video. All the venom makes the liberals look insane!
If Kerry wins tomorrow then America is certifiably nuts!

There once was a Kingdom which had two wells. The King's well and the people's well.
One night an evil witch poisoned the people's well, and in the morning when the people drank; they all went insane, except for the King(he had his own well).
The people all got together and said" We must kill the King for he is insane."
That night the King sneaked down and drank from the people's well, and went insane.
In the morning; All the people rejoiced! For the King has regained his sanity!!

-------------

maybe that's why he prefaced the comment with a "BY THE WAY" because it was an afterthought....

And for the record, I think he's right, if you don't get your ass out n vote, you don't deserve the right to bitch about the outcome

If he didn't care who we voted for, then why not just post and say "I don't care who you vote for but as an American Citizen you have an obligation to vote".

I'd have no problem with that, but to post a link by M&M, in which he absolutely trashes the President and then to try and cover up his bias with that statement is at the very least transparent and disingenious.