mnischalke

Pay-Per-View Gun Debate: NRA--UN Smackdown -- NOT A JOKE

NRA's EVP Wayne LaPierre will be debating UN Gun-Ban Queen Rebecca Peters on the possible US Senate ratification of a proposed UN treaty to ban the private ownership of firearms.

From LaPierre:

Make plans now to watch iN DEMAND Pay-Per-View on October 12th for my 90-minute debate with international gun-ban ringleader Rebecca Peters. And after the debate, be sure to Vote on whether the U.S. Senate should approve the U.N.'s gun-ban treaty!

Rebecca Peters almost single-handedly brought gun confiscation to Australia and to England and is now the most feared gun-banner in the world. With more than 500 gun control organizations under her command worldwide, and with the unlimited financial backing of billionaire George Soros, she's determined to make gun confiscation a reality here in the United States -- though a U.N.-backed treaty that would be binding on every American citizen.

You and every American gun owner need to watch this debate -- and see first-hand this enormous and very real threat to our Second Amendment rights.

Tune in on October 12th, and you'll see how gun banners have taken over the U.N. -- and how they intend to infect America with their anti-gun poison. You'll see for yourself how the biggest coalition of gun-ban organizations ever assembled on earth is working with the U.N. and with U.S. politicians to take away your rights.

You'll learn the truth about George Soros -- the foreign-born American financier who is spending his personal fortune to advance the global gun-ban movement as well as elect John Kerry to the White House on November 2nd. And you'll see for yourself why U.N. gun-ban extremists will be rejoicing around the world if John Kerry is elected President.

To prevent our nation from living under this soon-to-be-drafted United Nations gun ban treaty in the years ahead, every American needs to know what the U.N. intends to do with our Second Amendment rights -- and every gun owner needs to watch this debate.

Please tune in to this historic debate. See the threat for yourself. And invite your gun-owning friends, neighbors and co-workers to watch with you. I promise you, you'll never look at the U.N. in the same way again -- and you'll get the information you need to help defeat this U.N.-backed effort to ban our guns. Thanks in advance for watching -- and for Voting!

SHOWTIME:

Tuesday, October 12 9:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. Eastern Time

HOW TO ORDER

iN DEMAND is the world's largest provider of Pay-Per-View television programming. Ordering methods vary from one local cable system to another, with the use of either your cable remote or your telephone. Call your local cable company for more information about its pay-per-view ordering process. Pricing is also determined by your local cable system. Please note that this debate will not be available on DIRECTV, Dish Network, or any other satellite network. Remember, the calling volume increases immediately before the start of an event. In order to avoid getting a busy signal we recommend that you place your order several hours beforehand. Thank you in advance for watching this important debate!!!

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE DEBATE: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

At the end of the debate, you'll be provided a password allowing you to vote, using the Internet or your telephone, on this critical question: Should the United State Senate ratify the proposed United Nations treaty that bans private ownership of firearms?

It's vitally important for gun owners to win this vote -- and show the world that we won't give up our Second Amendment rights without a fight! But only those who have ordered this Pay-Per-View show and obtained the password are allowed to vote. So please, make sure to watch at the end of the show for your password, then cast YOUR vote for freedom!

OTHER SHOWTIMES (All Showtimes are Eastern Time)

Tuesday, October 12 10:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.

Wednesday, October 13 12:00 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.

Thursday, October 14 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Friday, October 15 5:30 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.

Friday, October 15 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Saturday, October 16 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Sunday, October 17 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

Monday, October 18 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

Monday, October 18 8:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.

Tuesday, October 19 6:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.

Wednesday, October 20 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Wednesday, October 20 11:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Holy Christ. I thought this was going to be a joke thread. I can't believe I haven't heard about this. How long have they known the date and time for this? I never even heard a whispered rumor about it.

Well, I guess this'll be my :D time for ordering PPV.

If I'm in Birmingham, I'll get it on the montstrous big screen in my brother's house. Six pack for admission, all are invited!! THis one should be interesting to say the least.
(I've been saying for years that LaPierre should face off with Feinstein)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

. . . . . From my cold dead fingers . . . .

The UN will NOT - I repeat - WILL NOT control what freedoms the US Constitution guarantees me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No, but with just 50 votes in the Senate, the treaty can control what is the law of the land (regardless of constitutionality, since gun banners don't seem to care about a "200 year old piece of parchment).
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*