JohnRich

Hunting is Depraved!

]Hunting Fact Sheet 2003

Often camouflaged from the public eye, the efforts of hunters as conservationists over the last century have restored America`s game populations and enhanced the habitat of numerous wildlife species. No other group has come close to sportsmen in contributing the volunteer hours and funding necessary to make such an impact on wildlife conservation.

I also have been a hunter for most of my life. I have spent countless hours in helping to develop or lobbying to maintain habitat to sustain many species. True hunters are stewards of the land and want the great wilderness around for all of us to share for many generations to come. Plus venison tastes GREAT!

But they make the BEST chili....

Lemurs make the best chili. You need one each of the following:

B/W Ruffed Lemur
Ringtail Lemur
Sifaka Lemur (Buh-bye Zabomafoo!)

Then let me rephrase.... I make the best (or at least some dayum good) chili using venison. :)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I would challenge every single meat eater out there to reject store bought meat and revert to a time when you had to kill what you ate.

i would gladly do this, but if i spent that much time hunting and fishing i don't think my wife would tolerate it. i did grow up this way though. we raised calve, pigs, chickens, and rabbits for butchering. plucking chickens sucks. my dad also spent a lot of time hunitng and fishing so we had a lot of wild meat as well.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I put up my profile pic so you would know how I feel about it. For the none hunters its not as easy as you would like to think to kill any deer must less a trophy deer. I gun hunt as well as Bow Hunt and I can tell you the deer has the advantage every single time.

I know ill go to heaven because ive spent my time in Hell.

Provided you eat what you kill and don't simply hang a head on the wall and leave the rest to rot, I have no problem at all with hunting or hunters.

I have been a hunter for most of my life. Anything from from small game to larger game such as moose. I only have 2 trophy's on my wall but those mounts also put a lot of meat in my freezer. With the moose I can have a cookout and feed all my friends. About 70 showed up for that and I still had meat to feed more. The people who go to kill just for fun and leave it i do not like.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

i would gladly do this, but if i spent that much time hunting and fishing i don't think my wife would tolerate it. .

The best plan is to turn your wife on to hunting and fishing, and take her with you. My best hunting and fishing pardner is my wife. My daughters are a close second. Most women really enjoy the sport if they are introduced to it properly.

And women are tougher than most people give them credit for. My wife had a Mountain Goat tag several years back. Every morning we'd crawl out of our pup tent to a snowy below zero world. Then we'd hike around in cliffs where one slip, you could fall hundreds of feet.

After about four days of this, I was beat, and ready to hike out. Sense she hadn't yet killed a goat, I had a hard time getting her to leave. She was determined to get one.

On other hunts we've packed out meat, in the dark, until the wee hours of the morning. When the going gets rough women can be just as tough as men.

So, In my eyes, women make great hunting pardners....Steve1

I disagree with the guy there... providing that the population of the species doesn't become endangered and that it is done in relatively humane ways - foxhungting where the poor buggers are ripped to shreds s TOO excessive.

Shotting or whatever isn't. If its cntrolled i think its fair.

The thing about hunters is........Hunters want a quick kill and a human kill. Most hunters will not take a shot if the kill is not there but like anything else it happens that an animal is mammed or injured the hunter must do everything within there power to retrieve the animal so that the suffering is minimized. If a pack of dogs is released on an animal and then allowed to rip the animal apart in the name of sport that my friends is just wrong plain and simple.

I know ill go to heaven because ive spent my time in Hell.

that an animal is mammed .

every man needs a good mamming....

carpe mammum!!

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I guess I agree with the guy that there is no redeeming value in hunting purely for sport. Hunting for food is one thing, but just to kill something(s) is pretty immoral in my book. That's not to say I haven't done it; I've gone rattlesnake hunting lots of times. My buddies hunt bear every year, the meat of which we all agree is just barely edible and most of it usually ends up not being eaten. However, what I and my friends do has no effect on the rightness or wrongness of our actions.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)