LeeroyJenkins

Universal, snag resistant GoPro mount.

LeeroyJenkins

I understand completely, I've also been reminded why I never post on this site. Thanks to the people who critiqued my design for its intended purpose.

Please realize that the feedback you received was very positive in assisting you with preventing snag points. As to the comments on experience, perhaps a bit harsh, but realize it was based on probably about 75 years of cumulative experience. Most on here remember and have engraved in their knowledge database a jumper whose main canopy line went under a grommet and snagged and the reserve fired into a wad of shit resulting in a fatality.

On that note, your design snag tolerance is less than that of a grommet.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

It isn't that the feedback wasn't positive, I feel it was misplaced. It was my fault for not being clear enough in my original post. I tried the mount out and it works much better then the normal mount. It's not as good as the cookie roller mount but it was never intended to be.

Thanks for the discussion.