Elisha

Solo II issues

My Solo II decided to not work properly on Saturday. I did three jumps - a wingsuit jump and two sit fly jumps. On the way up, it didn't beep at 1000 ft, then on the first jump, I think it beeped just before exit. On the first (wingsuit) jump, it sirened at me (the loud third warning) from about 13K down to 11K...and then didn't go off at all at the warning altitudes (I always have it set to 4500, 3500, and 2500). On the second and third jumps, it just sirened at me the whole time in freefall. I considered leaving my helmet on the ground for jump #3 (due to the annoyance), but then thought I'd try checking my settings again. I got into the area to do the settings and confirmed them, but it didn't due anything.

I've yet to push the reset button and replace the batteries (the low battery light doesn't flash though, so shouldn't need to).

Anyone else have issues like this? It just crap out on me and time to get a new one? It wasn't stored in any weird/extreme conditions since last use, so I don't now why it would crap out on me like this.