cyberskydive

Want to be really sick and skip work?

Dude, that is some sick SHIT!!!
Honestly, I am a creative individual,who can get off on most anything perverted...BUT WHO HONESTLY DOES THIS STUFF?!!!!!
Anyone on here ever had it done, seen it done, got off on it?? Just checking.
Cheers for the site, Dave, but MAN that is gross!:o
Arohanui,
B:P
NZPF A-2584

ah. this is too funny. Just last night my friends and i were having this conversation. We were discussing a less than moral girl (read : tramp) who gets off on having guys shit on her, pee on her, and really enjoys licking assholes. Totally nasty. And its not a boyfriend she does this stuff with, its different men, all the time. and she brags about it. ew. no thanks. If youre gonna deficate, land it in the toilet, not on me! Maybe shes the webmaster of this site?... hum. gets me wondering.
froggie

You might be lucky not to be able to pull it up-LOL- this totally ruined my afternoon so I figured I would share! A friend of mine sent me the site via Instant message, I was glad that I didnt just eat. Never in my wildest nightmares would this have ever stumbled into my mind. EWWWWWWWWWWW. That is just wrong!! I wonder if anyone actually pays to visit it?
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com