FallDown

the search 2

i was in sebastian last month for the search and it was a truely awesome event, the skyu guy's and girls were excellent and i learnt more than i thought possible in a 5 day period. i highly recomed all u low timers out there get some skyu coaching. Trust me its worth it.
any of the search participants out there?

I was at the Search this year and it was indeed an awesome skydiving and learning experience. There were 2 students to each instructor and most instructors had 2 rigs so were doing back-to-backs all day. They are excellent instructors - I could not believe how much I was learning and how much better I got at skydiving in such a short time. Actually, you wouldn't want the Search to be any bigger than it already is or you would lose the 2/1 student-teacher ratio and also not be able to do as many loads a day. When you do so many jumps in a small time you can really build on your experience and progress much quicker. An extra bonus - all of the students and coaches were wonderful people and I think everyone left with many more friends than they came with! You don't have to wait for the Search though to get excellent training from Skydive U. I never understood what all the hub-bub about them was until I went and I am a NEW skydiver! Check them out at skydiveu.com. Cheers!

whats going on??? This is Barry. I started a thread last night entitled "the search...". There was some discussion on that too. The Search rocked, especially getting a new custom Odyssee for 50%!!!
Thanks again Skydive U!
"I'll jump anything!"

Yep, I ordered it the day I got back...I got it all tricked out...custom embroidery, mostly black with charcoal/black houndstooth, weight pockets, hip & chest rings...all the bells & whistles. Sunpath has been real good with me. they gave me a ship date of April 23rd...I cant wait!!! How have things been going for you???
"I'll jump anything!"