froggie

hello? anybody there?

Im bored. Im wide awake. its 3:32 am here on the east coast. is anybody awake out there? if so, please please please entertain me with a perky post, a Instantanious Im or a entertaining email. Somebody help me, ive regressed to ryhming. and brutalizing the spelling of certain words :)
froggie
flynfroggie on AIM
[email protected]
HELP ME! IM BORED!

how perky do you want it to be? i mean look at us, its now 3:41 there 2:41 here! we are craaazyyyy
i am looking at freefly suits trying to decide who to buy one from. i really like karen's suits at "Freedom Means Choice" but I want reflective 3M tape on the legs...maybe she can hook me up...
sis

hey sis,
good luck finding a suit that (no pun intended) suits you. hopefully you can work out a deal with karen. And i thought that only firemen and EMS workers wore reflective clothing :) damn things. headlights shine on me and i swear i blind the driver :) But at least i dont get run over on a late night scene or anything. oh man, i am bored. HEY! you dont have Imer? i dont have a SN for you.
froggie

I don't have aol im...
took me awhile to respond, i just got in a MAJOR fight with my roommate and apparently "ex" best friend. she went to the bar and got drunk and has been ranting and raving about some email i sent. geez, how juvenile. it wasn't even about her. guess she'll be moving out soon, that's what i get for being best friends with a whuffo huh?
sis

sis,
sorry to hear about your night....it'll be okay.....
my darling froggie,
sorry to hear you can't sleep, i'd help with that if i could, and i swear you'd sleep for hours .............seriously, why can't ya sleep? ya been drinking a little to much coffee after dinner? ya should really stay away from the meth. and also if you slept all day that doesn't help either........ i'd im ya but i'm just a little to late......but i still can reply to this message.......... did i ever tell you guys i'm just a little insane????????//
wefhwheqjhejnbdfmne
ewfewfjklwejfklnfkfjhehf;ehfoqcnjdn;uwhfjenbfjkhwdfujefbw;uf;hfje .....oh my i think my keyboard is posesed!!!!!!!1
<>

i am looking at freefly suits trying to decide who to buy one from. i really like karen's suits at "Freedom Means Choice" but I want reflective
3M tape on the legs...maybe she can hook me up...

I have one of her suits and like it very much. You should ask her about the tape and see what she says.

hey dutch,
yeah i am going to ask karen. i see her regularly. i met her last year in colorado, and now she and her sweetie greg are based at my dropzone, skydive dallas...i wouldn't want to get a jumpsuit from someone else anyway, i consider her a friend and a very cool person!
sis