decorous

superstition

Omri,
I think you might want to first experience jump run before you make any decisions about what sounds gay...

I think u still didn't understand what i meant...
I meant the the way furce said it sounded gay, not the act it self
btw, i experienced jump run twice and all we did was make silly faces to each other and laugh.
Free Skies,
Omri :S

Mike,
You have me at a loss for words. What do you say to someone who is so easily swayed by one comment it could make them ashamed to say they grew up in so. cali. I don't know if you have ever been out to Riverside, it's not far from LA...if you have I am sorry, it's not the prettiest cities, and has a bad rap for alot of things. However, there's not one thing anyone could say that would make me deny my roots. To accept something is to take the good WITH the bad....can't love something in slices. I don't have to agree with anyones choices they make and how they lead their lives...however I do have a choice to accept and respect them...you don't have to show me the same respect. I may not say the brightest of things, I partly blame it on all the bleach I use, and well the crack me and my mom smoked earlier this morning...I don't know if you are a jumper even, I didn't check, and in all honesty it doesn't matter...because regardless of who you are, if you we're ever stranded I'd pull over to help still. It's just how I have been RAISED....that's a part of who I am...and so is Riverside...fruity fags and all... It's easy for an onlooker at a ball game to point out mistakes...it's another to be playing the game and learning from them and working with others.
**BLUE ONES**

BITE ME.... :P

Have you been a bad little girl?..... Daddy's gonna have to spank you..............yeah baby!

big daddy fruce
oh man, i can see that were gonna have some hilarious times at the dz this summer :) You do know the words to Build me up BUttercup dont you? hehe. prepare to be singing along!
ps. - Just dont send me to my room, at least not alone :) If ya need somebody to punish with me, lemme know, ill drop a few names :) ROFLMAO
froggie

Worst of all, worst of all, you’re never home baby, when you say you will…………

....say you will! but i love you still! i need you! i need you! more than anyone babbbbbbyyyy....
AH! so you know it! great, stacy just learned it the other day. 2 down, and entire dz to go :) everybodys gonna know how to sing it perfectly when im done with em! lol

Candy little girl?
fruce

whatcha got for me big daddy? :)

Go to manifest tomorrow and put your new rig on my account, there should be enough on there to cover it. I'll send an e-mail to John authorizing it, should be no problem.
Now, fruce is fine, frucinator is Freefly Playmates , but Big Daddy fruce?……………..
How about frucinateme……. Feel the love.

Go to manifest tomorrow and put your new rig on my account, there should be enough on there to cover it. I'll send an e-mail to John authorizing it, should be no problem.

oh man, are you in some deep... i hope you know that i already cut and pasted the above to a word document. i will be presenting it to john tomorrow, as backup evidence :) roflmao

Now, fruce is fine, frucinator is Freefly Playmates , but Big Daddy fruce?…………….
How about frucinateme……. Feel the love.

ah. dont have much faith in the whole "big daddy fruce" idea? thats not good. lol. where did you ever think up frucinateme? lol. I feel the love. now write john that email :) lol
~ frucinateme's main frog

March 24, 2001
Dear John,
Please accept this letter as authorization for Kelly to deduct $4000.00 from my account to be transferred over the Square 3.
CC. Mary, Square 3
PS: The acid with the Bart’s face on it is really good man………… yes, god......what?....yes, I can hear you.

frucinateme,

March 24, 2001
Dear John,
Please accept this letter as authorization for Kelly to deduct $4000.00 from my account to be transferred over the Square 3.
CC. Mary, Square 3
PS: The acid with the Bart’s face on it is really good man………… yes, god......what?....yes, I can hear you.

damn! i knew that it was too good to be true! lol. ah man, ill just have to try again.... hehe
you asked about melody in the other forum~ lots a red hair? works in square3? if thats her then shes doing good. And i will tell her that you miss her and the thing about hawaiia not being the same. But im not sure if were thinking about the same person. TTLY
kel

master fruce-
he where's my rig, big daddy fruce? all I want is an odyssey and a crossfire.. no biggie... =c) really a small token of your appreciation for the plane incident this summer... =c) come back soon! we miss fruce. =c(
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

geeze stac, cant you "feel the love" for Frucinateme? lol. i guess thats what my big daddy wants to be called. Ah well, gotta make him happy. I really need that rig :) Hey, ill just *add* onto my copy of fruces statement to buy me a rig, throw your name up there too . THen you find a way to deleate the email to john before he has a chance to see it....yeah, thats what well do lol :)
hows the visit going stac? doing your project?
kel

geeze stac, cant you "feel the love" for Frucinateme? lol. i guess thats what my big daddy wants to be called. Ah well, gotta make him happy. I really need that rig :) Hey, ill just *add* onto my copy of fruces statement to buy me a rig, throw your name up there too . THen you find a way to deleate the email to john before he has a chance to see it....yeah, thats what well do lol :)
hows the visit going stac? doing your project?
kel