Monk

More fun than can shake stick at!

Your spell checked post is below.

Well...I flew out there early and to my surprise my favorite jumping pal was back out at the DZ for the first time in about 2 months. I did a little of everything. A little RW..a little freaky freaky...and some 3 way free fly. It was a PERFECT 85 degs. Then when we just couldn't stand all the fun....we were all standing around at the BBQ when some says Hey Spence...why dont you take me up and buzz the field! Oh Damn...twist my freaking arm! So we jumped into the Bonanza and buzzed the shit out of the outside BBQ. (this was at night too). I think it has now become a weekly tradition...that I take a few people up and let them fly and then buzz the field. So there's another incentive for y'all to get out here to AZ. FreakSis...when's your ass getting out here??!!
Sorry for the rambling...I just had more fun than I could stand and had to share with everyone.
Ciao
Monk

buzz the bbq at night? would that be using vfr or bbq rules or both on that flight?
and sure i'll make it out there! you just need to hook me up with a cheep ticket outa frankfurt on luftansa......i'll fly cargo class if i have to!......i'll be so close in august. just can't decide if i want to drive 4 hours to perris of 8 hours to eloy......all in just the time of friday night to sunday night.
<>

Wingnut,
Where are you going that you'll be 4 hours from Perris and 8 hours from Eloy?

grumble grumble. he better be coming to the east coast too! Remember wingi, visit to friends in PA, trip down to Xkeys to see me and stacy. A visit from grogs... A nakie jump (you!) Dont forget about your east coast buddies!
froggie

by my calculations it's around a 4 hour drive from las vegas to perris and from lv it's a 6 or so hour trip to pheniox and then two hours from there to eloy. i think i'm thinking right. if not let me know!!!!! maybe it's 10 hours to eloy.....
froggie,
i am sure coming to the east cost! how could i not come and visit you....i'm looking forward to the nakie jump(to bad i'll probly end up doing it alone)(hint hint...start working twords that 100 to time it just around july 8th or so!
<>