Deleted

skreamer - elp me

skreamer - me name is Eve - i live in london yet was borne in scotland and me brother skydives - alas e is of no help 4 e believes me mad n wrong n this - when n me homeland two yesrs ago i met me greatest love - FFF - and ave lost connections withe m - twas only recently i found m ere agin coz me brother reeds this colum - and now e is free from bein bewitchd by a blond enchantress in the usa n now is bein chasd by a wench in austtalia - b 4 e b traped agin - elp me find m - twill b most enjoyabl to ave m n me arms agin 4 e is a lover beyonde compare - iv a sis n she looks as me - 5'9" n 60kg n red hair n blu eyes - n will hook u 2 if u will - tis brakin me art 2 do with out me FFF -u seem to no m by triplef - n i cud use a wee bit of elp ere - slange - Eve

Hoots lassie, ye dinnae ken, but tha' FFF issa sexsheeeewall legend, he is brae mair sexy tha' yon Bond baaaaaastard Sean Connery ! Rrrrrrod sssssstewart even writ a brae tune aboot the laddie
'do ya think i'm sexy,
do ya last ma body,
c'mon sugar let FFF show you how,
naaa, naaa, na, nananana, nananana'
:D
/s
[drop till you party!]

Dearest Eve,
Geez, hon...I am sorry...I remember two Eve's from London and I don't remember which is which...Are you the redhead or the brunette?? My little Scottish lass, click on my name and it will give you my e-mail address...Maybe we can straighten this out...either way, the accent was/is very cool and I would love hearing from you again...and as Wingnut pointed out... I fly Military Standby Space A for free and have a lot of time so I may meat you again...

THE ONE, THE ONLY,
THE ORIGINAL,
FFF

Oh My God,
I really didn't mean to spell it that way, guys...And to Eve...I am soooo sorrrryyyy...I meant no disrespect...it was supposed to read "meet you again"...again...I meant no disrespect towards you, Eve...
The One,
The Only,
The Original,
FFF